[Resolved] WHAT is going on here?...nexus battle crasher

Dunno. Seems impossible to get the 10th one on Steam too. Been trying some 3 hours now.

:crossed_fingers: complaining here helps.

Is anyone having issues getting the 10th BC that didn’t buy the kingdom pass?

i didn’t buy the kingdom pass and i’m stuck on 9/10 as well

1 Like

Yes today I got 9 out of 10. Hopefully they fix it soon.

If you have not bought it then you should pat yourself on the back. This kingdom nonsense is a dumpster fire I won’t be participating in going forward.

2 Likes

Tbey need to mail the battlecrasher to everyone at this point.

It doesn’t affect those who are F2P and done, having gotten 10 a day from the start.

But anyone behind? They just got iced.

And — worst — anyone who paid for tokens/keys/orbs, unless this is fixed, have been cheated out of what they paid for

Not because they didn’t get Heliodors — let’s not Strawman here.

They were cheated because they paid for the opportunity to get Heliodors but that, clearly, was impossible; therefore, there was no opportunity

8 Likes

Also the 10th battlecrasher do not show up after a alot of hours playing!

I do not know what is going on with the game dev, but do your work, these last few weeks are outrageous

This is actually unbelievable. The gnome event was supposed to be a sort of compensation for messing up AND YOU CAN’T EVEN GET THAT RIGHT WITHOUT MESSING SOMETHING ELSE UP!!!

Wasted an hour of so of my time today grinding and getting angrier and angrier at my RNG only to finally give up and come to the forums and find that it’s not even possible. You need to start giving some serious compensation like 500 gems every time something doesn’t work because I’ve about had it.

Just spent an hour trying to get the 10th battlecrasher, got annoyed so I came to the forums. I’m simultaneously happy to see I’m not just having bad luck and at the same time I’m livid that bugs after bugs keep pouring into the game. I’m already fed up of these types of events that force you to play and play and play each day, hoping you’ll be done with the grind to get every battlecrasher.

Same on Android. Stuck at 9/10 … possibly due to 6.1 releasing today. Hopeful to update (not in Google Play store yet) before reset so maybe that fixes it.

I have a feeling that the 10th Battlecrasher is coded in such a way that there are a minimum number of battles after the last crasher appeared before it has a chance to appear (rather than simply a decreased chance to appear overall) - so, as all the gnomes are technically Battlecrashers as well, the 10th Kingdom crasher keeps resetting it’s minimum battle wait time.

Just a theory…

1 Like

FWIW, my tenth Battlecrasher of the day just appeared.
Unless of course, it was some sort of soft daily reset.

Edit: When collecting the two rewards for the day (#55 second time, #51 third time,) they had to be collected in two steps.

Same here. Several hundred fights and no 10th battlecrasher. Wasted hours on this. Super pissed.

Got my 10th King for today (or, rather, yesterday…). Finally.

I got my 10th shortly after updating too

got my 10th. game gave me a battlecrasher tutorial for it lol

1 Like

I can confirm that I finally got my 10th after installing the update on Steam.

Easy to track for me since the game rewards me 10 souls to the new shrine each battle and I have 2500/8000.
So 250 battles after the update and no 10th battlecrasher for me. :roll_eyes:

I don’t think that it had anything to do with the update.

I personally updated 3 hours ago, did Factions and then did about 10 full E1 runs. Never got that 10th.

It appears they may have made a change just before reset, while I was doing dishes. Thanks!

Hey folks,

I’ve posted about this here:

1 Like