Requirement for Team synergy

Exactly what’s on my mind

This thread is a fuss over nothing. I don’t agree or disagree. I’m surprised this is significant enough for anyone to care.

I think people are overestimating the value of such trifling ingame achievements… It doesn’t have a practical application, you don’t get nothing of value if any guild complete it, and also doesn’t lose anything if someone jumps in the guild and unlock it as well. So why bother?

Just like @KrudlerTheHorse said it looks like some petty business, but then i remember that there is no real gain or loss involved and the whole thing seems even more useless to me…

So, with all due respect to the OP, i don’t see any reason for me to keep discussing this, but he/she still have his right to discuss what is important from his/her perspective with anyone interested.

And somehow you cared enough to post. Kudos.

I will chalk it up to most of you got the achievement that way. By just entering a guild and being lazy. Got it.

Seriously?

1 Like

The ‘going’ rate to briefly join a guild to get that achievement is one million gold I hear.

1 Like

I feel like “making a huge issue out of trivial things” is “the story of why a lot of people don’t like the label ‘gamer’ in 2018”.

If you want to see some fur fly go find a random Smash Bros. forum and type the phrase “true players turn items on” and see what happens. It is guaranteed you’ll hospitalize at least one person and you might get a visit from armed police.

Our guild saved up for 2 weeks to get it about 6-7 months ago.
Total team effort,where everyone deserved it.
Now we usually have it done by tuesday-wednesday.
I couldn´t care less if new members get it for “free”,since I already got it.

Thanks Jimzah

If we have a spot for the week I give it away, no big deal imo. Way easier trophies out there honestly.

Some people do value achievements (me included), so I can understand Jaron that you are proud if you have achieved the Team Synergy achievement whilst it might seem that somebody else may have just joined a guild and got it cheaply without contributing. However, I assume there are only a limited number of guilds who actually complete all tasks every week, and as somebody else mentioned it is highly unlikely that one of these guilds would take on a new recruit without them being able to consistently contribute sufficient gold anyway.

As someone that donates 2 million+ a week to the guild I’m in currently, I find no value at all in the Team Synergy Achievement. So if anyone was to get it for free, I could care less.

The more gameplay related Achievements hold more value, even if they may be easier.

Not to change the topic too much, but I would love more gameplay achievements like 1) destroy all enemies in 1 attack 2) win a game with 1 health remaining 3) win a match without the opponent having a turn.

2 Likes

Totally, my son is like that with his siblings which I am trying to nip in the bud.

1 Like