[Reported] Server error: cliffy. World Event

Platform, device version and operating system:
Mobile, Samsung Galaxy A52, Android version 13
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I played my first battle today in current World Event, I chose the left Flesh Golem level 50, won the fight, as you can see on the Screenshot and got the Server Error Clifty message.
The battle remained at level 50, but my sigil was lost. I had 4 sigils and after the error message I has 3.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Today approx 5,5 hours after daily reset.

Steps to make it happen again
I have no idea, don’t want to lose more sigils

Thank you for investigating :+1:

Me too

Hello :slight_smile:

@Shaylynn
While the development team investigate this issue, what is your invite code?

And have you still been encountering this cliffy error?

@OBSERVER
I’ve been made aware that your Cliffy error has been resolved and your mail will be properly received.

SHAYLYNN_WZRP

No that was the only time. I waited for daily reset had been there before using the remaining sigils in the World Event. I havn’t experienced any lag or having problems with the mail.

I don’t know, if this is useful or not, but the fight where the error message showed as soon as I won the fight: as I saw it, the fight wasn’t the level 50 Flesh Golem in the World Event. I am certain that the troops had around 8/10 life and armor. I believe I saw a Valraven but I didn’t notice the other troops, but I recall thinking the stats were off, but then the error occured and I focused on that.

@Shaylynn
Thank you for providing your invite code!

I’ll pass on these details and the code to the development team to investigate further.

1 Like