[Fixed] Cliffy Error: Nov.9,2023

Platform, device version and operating system:
Nintendo Switch

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was trying to play the world event, and I got a cliffy error after the battle, so I had to restart the game.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happens after every battle. I tried going into an explore 1 battle with dust devil, same thing happened. I have to restart the game after EVERY battle, making it impossible to do anything.

Steps to make it happen again
Go into any game mode and try to complete the battle. You will get an error message every time, wasting time and sigils. Victory screen will never pop up after battle.

I also lost 2 sigils for the world event, so I don’t know if u could give me those back.

Account is: Darkborne_GGXJ

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for providing a screencapture! For error messages like this in particular, it’s very helpful.

I’ve let the development team know about your account issue. :slight_smile:

@Darkborne
I’ve recieved word that a fix has been deployed to your account.

Please close Gems of War completely before reopening and let me know if this issue is still ongoing!

3 Likes

Thank you for replying so fast. I know u guys r probably busy at work with the upcoming new update.

Keep up the good work!:+1:

1 Like

No worries, I’m happy to help.

Can I take this as confirmation that you aren’t receiving the CLIFFY Errors anymore? (Account issue is fixed?)

1 Like

Yes, account is fixed.:+1:

(It probably had something to do with my campaign tasks resetting, even though I completed them all on Monday. It even showed that I had the campaign artifact at level 2, with 200 stars, so it was messed up).

1 Like