[Reported] New Delve Map is Blank

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
There should be a map, not a black square

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Whenever i see the new selve map

Steps to make it happen again
Attempt to play Faction Assault, have the new delve map populate

5 Likes

Same issue except with IOS. Appears to be the same lack of art assets that have been plaguing the mobile versions lately.

1 Like

On my Android it’s the same “blank” map. Luckily, I had this map downloaded from Taran’s spoiler site.

Same issue, 3 room map displays just fine but the alternate/longer version for his delve is as described above.

Same for me on Android: the deep delve map is blank, just as in the OP’s screenshot.

Yep, and it’s ridiculous that this keeps happening. Art continues to be broken at release on mobile platforms; is there any plan to fix, or at least to improve, this?

This is also a good argument that beta testing needs to occur on mobile platforms, not just on Steam; if this had been spotted by beta yesterday maybe there would have been time to fix the artwork before it went live on prod. As it is: it’s broken on mobile, it’s the weekend in the devs’ time zone, so this won’t be fixed before the event is over.

3 Likes

I can’t see the map on either of my two android devices.

Here it is from Taran’s:

2 Likes

I think in code somehow the mirror command was executed in the game section. Cause I see that original delve map and the game delve map are mirrored

platform win 10

bluestacks emulator

Still broken on Android, Samsung Galaxy S22. Took this screenshot just before completing a deep delve. (I had to memorize the map because of this BS!)

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for your screencaptures everyone.

I’ve reported this bug to the development team!

Also, @zvordan Did you encounter the issue on PC with an emulator? Or is this issue occuring for the PC/Steam platform too?

it’s good to play a whole weekend with it! fix the bug, i have a samsung galaxy 20 :frowning:

PC with emulator.