[Reported] Game sorta stopped in mid AI turn

Platform, device version and operating system:
Windows 7, STEAM

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
The little Turn indicator is bouncing on the AI side but it is not taking any turn or movement.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This is the second time today. I’ve even rebooted my steam. Btw, I am not sure if it has anything to do with King Heliodor

Steps to make it happen again
I am in explore mode btw, Difficulty 2
Honestly - It happens on the AI turn side so not sure what the AI is getting stuck in a loop.

I have full internet solid fiber connection, just the game stops taking a turn - not frozen, just not doing anything.

What is the very last thing that happens in the game before you experience this issue?

Yesterday - On Nexus Explore, and guess what - this time it happened to my side - I almost took a picture which was the board had done that explode massive between the vertical and multiple 2-3-4 multiplier gems - and the changing of current gems to what the colors that my nexus team with three spaces missing anything.

Something with this the Nexus gem changers, exploders and the multipliers freeze the game but the blinking arrow to designated who has the turn seems active.

Btw, got another one – will get the picture over. This happened on the Android, same setup - Doing Nexus explore - and this time I caught the after the explode but no gems filled in the holes.