Proof of the game behaving badly

Platform, device version and operating system
Steam, using Windows 10

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
During explore this game happened: I match the 4 blue gems in the middle of the screen. The game awards itself a “next turn” (see arrow appear over the enemy at 7 seconds into the game) and highlights its move on the green gems, top left of board. However, I actually DO have the next move and can, using my firebomb. I caught this bug when I saw the green highlight out of the corner of my eye,

I know many have complained about not getting a next turn (I have experienced this too). In this case it didn’t cost me, but I hope this sheds some light on the problem.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I notice this mostly in explore while trait-farming. In those cases I’ve had it happen infrequently, but I play hundreds of games. So I experience it at least once a day, and sometimes multiple times in a row.

Steps to make it happen again
Not 100% reproducable.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

4 Likes

I’m definitely seeing this. Turn indicator and a cursor flashes as if the AI is getting a turn, but then they don’t and I keep the turn.

You moved before the traits were done loading. It is a super annoying bug, yes, bus they definitely know about it, and have a fix coming in the next patch I believe. If you want to, I think you can send your video directly to them from here:

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000197375

1 Like

@Elarcadia Is correct, I can officially confirm you are experiencing a known issue. This is fixed in the next update. 3.6

1 Like