Loosing my Extra Turn

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android ver 12 /One+

Note I have not reproduced this today on the STEAM /Windows 7 platform - so I am guessing its a timing on Mobile?

Screenshot or image:
Its hard to get the screen shot cause I am not sure what is causing this

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Team 1 [1113,7097,7098,7123,3064,1,2,3,3,0,0,0,14034]
Team 2 [6698,1113,7098,7097,3064,1,2,3,3,0,0,0,14034]

Last week my Nexus teams have run into a Extra Turn loss situation

I’ve narrowed it down to the timing of what comes first and what ends up last.

Must have at least one Elemental star on the board

On the start of my turn after the extra extra green and red gem are created (nexus team)

I get my ‘official turn’. If I get any of the combos - falls that create or I make 4 match - The screen clearly shows the Extra Turn notification show up,

As the gems finish falling from the matching if one or more of the Elemental stars go off again to create another fall - and ends up only matching 3 gems I end up loosing the Extra turn.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

by my count - 15 of the 45 games I did over yesterday and the day before.

Steps to make it happen again
I’ve narrowed it down to the above information.

2 Likes

If you can produce this (somewhat) reliably, can you also snag some video footage? Nice work finding a pattern though.

Myself, in the thousands of hours I’ve logged have only ever suspected losing an Extra Turn on a handful of occasions (of which only one I could still confirm when reviewing the video footage – every other suspected incident had a perfectly normal explanation).

To be fair I am playing on Switch and we do not have access to Elemental Stars yet, but can capture video footage on demand.

1 Like