[REPORTED] Campaign 7 week 6 bugged - Missing Task/Stars

I heard about this issue before starting any gameplay this morning, as well as the fact that people had noticed multiple duplicate bronze tasks. I went ahead and rerolled every single bronze task just to see if that would somehow circumvent the issue and allow me to get all of my stars, but after completing the 9th bronze task, I ended up with the same screen as everyone else.

3 Likes

Yea, itā€™s a problem with the counter itself, I think. And with the repeating of certain tasks, it has to be related back to when they introduced Nexus 2 weeks ago (the tasks worked fine last week).

I would hazard a guess that, for some reason, they create task lists unique to each kingdom. Thatā€™s just bad programming.

1 Like

My star total doesnā€™t add up to the proper amount Iā€™m missingore than 3 stars :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::fire:

There are THREE ā€” seriously!

Not only that - there are 3 Use Elemental Teams (1 in the Gold and 2 in the Silver) and there are 2 Kill Aquaticus Tasks in the Bronze).

I can come up with 100 different things we could doā€¦ WHY is it so hard to create different tasks that are not the repeat of the one before?!

And yet, waste 2 event keys still made the cutā€¦

1 Like

Maybe they intended to, then just messed it up like the 10 bronze tasks? It sure does feel as if they entirely stopped caring about their already paid for subscription (campaign) as soon as their next subscription model (kingdom) got introduced. The duplicate tasks first surfaced two weeks ago, together with the kingdom pass, radio silence about it so far.

1 Like

As I see, Iā€™m not alone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here. Only have time to see what happens.

Same issue for me. Definitely havenā€™t gotten any gems eitherā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s happened to me too.

1 Like

Why, in the name of all thatā€™s holy, was it impossible to mail everyone 3 stars TODAY, instead of waiting till weekly reset?
50 gems does not give us the stats from the campaign for the week.
50 gems does NOT ā€œhelpā€ with the delve, unless you plan to skip it entirely and not spend a single gem on it.
50 gems is not compensation for the silence on this issue.
50 gems does not fix this bug.
50 gems does not install any confidence that this bug will not happen again.

You have the capability to send out the missing stars. You chose not to instead. Throwing 50 gems at a player and expecting them to feel satisfied with your ā€œresolutionā€ of this issue is insulting.

15 Likes

SEND US 3 STARS!!! not 50 gems, for f-sake!
Or return real money for the Pass - your product is faulty!!!

1 Like

I suspect not. Thereā€™s a lot of stuff that can be mailed out, but these stars are tied to an event and do not appear in a playerā€™s inventory. I reckon the stars are more like event sigils and Iā€™m not aware of any cases where those have been mailed out.

1 Like

The ā€œ20 stars per weekā€ from the elite plus pass are mailed every week. So, itā€™s possible to manually send 3 stars via mail.

9 Likes

In-game message: Hereā€™s 50 gems to use for the faction event.
Me: Could I have my +5 armor instead?

I know 5 armor wonā€™t make or break the delve but imagine if it was a magic or attack boost instead? Makes a difference when you field, say, Irongut or Thrall.

6 Likes

Enjoy these gems to help with the new faction release :roll_eyes:

1 Like

How about instead of handing out the equivalent of 2 hours of tributes for the average player they just stop releasing bugs with absolutely everything and get on fixing the mounting number of bugs that currently exist. 50 gems kinda feels like an insult it is not nothing but it isnā€™t any amount that shows they are serious about not repeating these mistakes in the future. They call it compensation but in all reality it doesnā€™t fix a thing or hurt their pockets in any way especially with that low of an amount.
imagelink to the funny video this is from

3 Likes

2 hours of tributes? I want your rates :joy:

The higher your kingdoms power levels are the higher the chance of tributes from each and the higher the tribute rewards. So it is not uncommon to end up with around 25 gems per hourly tribute when your power levels are all around 15.

Thatā€™s not true.
My power LVL average is 18.5 and I never get higher than 25 gems. And never have 2 in row. So itā€™s a possibility but not reality.

Edit: I just checked, gem average was 16.1 at power lvl avarage 17-18 (from 4 weeks data)