[REPORTED] Only 9 Bronze Campaign Tasks This Week

As you can see 59/60 tasks done but there are none left to do. Probably has something to do with the first 3 bronze tasks were exactly the same. :roll_eyes:

or maybe that nexus is featured kingdom again, last campaign week we had repeated tasks in 2 different areas

How does it even happen that one goes missing?

Isn’t the structure of these things hardcoded, and then just populated with random rolls off a table? Presumably the table doesn’t include null values, right?

Baffling…

5 Likes

Hey all!

Just jumping into the threads related to this missing Bronze Task issue.

Team is in the process of investigating & I just whipped up a Known Issues article for when there is any updates on this!
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410665752207-Missing-Last-Campaign-Task
Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

3 Likes

I hate Nexus kingdom week. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So a pass we PAID real money for is broken! No extra stats on a new Faction, no new weapon!!!

3 Likes

Fix the bugs or issue full refund - ASAP!

Digital content you sold me is faulty and 100% out of satisfactory quality!

Thank you.

4 Likes

i see what devs did , we all will end up with 3 points short at end and the elite pass holders will not get the power orbs so that is why we got the 50 gems last week . So tell me @Kafka one power orb is worth only 50 gems then how come when you offer a power orb on sale it cost a lot more then 50 gems would cost

2 Likes

STILL NOT FIXED. ANOTHER BROKEN PROMISE.

6 Likes

another week another broken promise :rofl::rofl:

1 Like