Tasks Issue

I was completing the Tasks normally and one was missing to increase the artifact’s level, however, the last Task doesn’t show up for me to finish and tells me to wait for a week.
Is this normal or is it a bug?

1 Like

Its both, its typical and a bug. This dev team has zero care when it comes to doing anything correctly.

They are unethical, lazy, and at the very far end of incompetent.

Do not expect any of it to be corrected. They throw .00056 cents worth of gems in your mail and call it good.

11 Likes

Hey @kater15

The team is currently aware some players are one Campaign task short this week and are investigating!

Will share some more information as soon as we have an update.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

Some - Not all?

3 Likes

You know very well that it is all players. Have your team spend as much time fixing things as they do coming up with the propaganda and lies you report to us.

6 Likes

Hey @Jeto all players are affected. You know it since GoW sent 50 gems to all of us. :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

I hate 50 gems compensation. I am over it!

3 Likes

While it is disheartening to see the new mods gradually demonstrate the same lack of awareness of what’s going on as the old mods have in the past, and/or a willingness to phrase things inaccurately (be it by choice or as instructed in their role as messengers, e.g. posting wrong point system for this week’s world event despite numerous player reports, insisting that the Devil could drop more than twice daily during the Halloween event…)…

…at least they’ve not yet crossed the patronising line we’ve seen from previous mods on multiple occasions as documented throughout these forums.
:relaxed: :crossed_fingers: :vulcan_salute:
#gowCommunication

3 Likes