[REPORTED] Campaign 7 week 6 bugged - Missing Task/Stars

I just got in-game message.

4 Likes

Kudos for using the in-game messaging system.

6 Likes

Maybe they’re just scared of the forum-people :thinking:

7 Likes

The only weekend event the artifact bonus is really usefull, is the faction, anyone knows whats on the schedule this weekend? :innocent:

how is this possible to introduce so many bugs on 3 weeks … incredible … testing is clearly no more mandatory

9 Likes

RIP to those who paid for kingdom pass and wont be able to use the weapon they paid for until they either fix the bug or next week. good thing they gave us 50 gems instead of our armor buff and weapon reward lol. My favourite part of the in game message “If we do not have solved it this week,” guess they want you to pay for the elite campaign pass so you can be on the current week instead of a week behind like those of us with the free or paid pass or a week ahead like those with the elite pass are supposed to be.

2 Likes

PROOF that the campaign tasks are not decided by the AI then?

2 Likes

Please, devs, change the game name: Gems of Bug

6 Likes

That’s what makes this really odd. The system has worked perfectly fine for 6 whole campaigns, so what could have possibly changed since then?

Maybe they manually injected tasks when they released Nexus, but that shouldn’t change the number of tasks that are supposed to display.

The only explanation I can think of at the moment is their code base is too large, so when they bumble around in it they screw things up.

1 Like

Could be a result of rushing out unfinished code then rectifying it with patchwork instead of addressing base coding errors. I would guess there is a lot of half finished code in there. It is like finding rotting studs behind a wall and covering it up with paint and fresh drywall instead of taking the time and money to remove them and replace them. It is quicker and easier and you can stuff someone in there sooner but the rot underneath is not addressed merely covered up. From what I have experienced since joining in March and the way they operate creates this opinion that they are like digital versions of slumlords lol.

5 Likes

The same thing here!!!

Yet another bumbling message of apology for a game that is constantly broken. People can accept flaws when you release free new content but when most of the decent new content is behind an expensive paywall, its not acceptable.

I’m done putting money into this game until a better level of quality is seen in future weekly releases.

7 Likes

This bug has to be fixed before the new faction on Friday.
Bonuses given by the campain are useful for the Umbral Nexus Delve.

3 Likes

Sadness

Lo mismo.

Absolutely should mail out 3 stars immediately. No reason not to.

12 Likes

I´m confident, that I can guess the current action plan based on what we have learned from the “No defense score added” bug report. Very likely it is something like:

• Plan A = fixing before delve release on Friday
  • Plan B = fixing during delve weekend, so that campaign bonus can help for at least one or two days of the upcoming faction release event
  • Plan C = compensation and any possible other measures.

And I´ll be so bold and will right from the start add the possible Plan D = remain silent and hope people forget about it (copyright @Maisie)

4 Likes

Same problem. Needs fixing.

Hey all!

Sharing here as well as I grab all the threads related to this Bronze Task issue.

Team is in the process of investigating & I just whipped up a Known Issues article for when there is any updates on this!
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410665752207-Missing-Last-Campaign-Task
Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like

Agreed 100%. Even if the missing task is added later, that would allow players to get up to 1003 or 1203 stars (depending on whether or not Elite+ is bought) by the end of the campaign. In both cases, the extra 3 stars would not unlock any additional rewards, so IP+2 & 505 have absolutely nothing to lose by giving all of us the missing 3 stars now. Devs, PLEASE let us have our missing stars now.

11 Likes