Report on beating Macawi on Hero level

Soon will be able to beat Macawi , this have been my longtime goal in this game. Only 100 hero levels behind now, came 1 hero level closer last week. And little do she knows as she doesnt come to these boards anymore. hahahahaha! :clap: :dancer:

Do anyone have some fun goals?

3 Likes

I have a friendly challenge with a friend to see who can collect every troop first. I’m 4 in front atm :sunglasses:

Sometimes I like a friendly competition, such as - Who can get higher on the PvP leaderboard this week, highest moves in treasure hunt by the end of the week etc.

Keeps things exciting. :grin:

5 Likes

It does, especially when the chances are good that you will beat someone! Things looks good for both of us. :trophy:

2 Likes

Challenge accepted runt! Muhaha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Good luck @Eika! You can do it! Absolutely nothing wrong with friendly competition. :slightly_smiling_face: By the way, do you (or anyone else) know of a PC/Mobile player higher than level 2621? The reason I ask is because I’m level 2616 on Xbox and there’s someone on Playstation who was listed at level 2621 on gowdb.com before all of the website’s leaderboard data was lost. Just curious to see how close I am to having the highest hero level in the entire Gems universe.

3 Likes

No way, u come on boards right after I made this thread after beeing away for months. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thank you, indeed, will be a little harder now as I should just had stood shout about it. But you can’t stop a movement of a Giant. :dancer:

1 Like

Get in, get in. :clap: :fist_right: :fist_left:

I just noticed how misleading the title of this thread is. But in a few weeks. Max 3.

Ahem… it appears that the screenshot that you provided is unlike my own dear @Eika :thinking:
I thought that the “7” in yours looked a little strange :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
2021-10-07_17h16_15
Your photoshop skills failed you!

womp womp

2 Likes

nah dont plz. :unamused: I have sent a ticket in as game took away 100 hero levels from me the other day.

So heard back from the devs a few hours ago after I sent in the ticket yesterday. @Macawi they could not find any bugs related to my Hero level, but I told them to check again. So we will have the answer next week. I am positive.

Oh you are almost level 1800. I hope you are done with your delves now @Eika. At L1800, plenty can be done potionless.

Thanks, most is maxed.:ok_hand:

do i get a steam achievement or sth now, as i already beat Macawi? :slight_smile:

Closing in, in about 2-3 weeks I will be in the front. :bowing_man: :clap:

Closing in, only 10 levels behind. Posting here cuz she never comes to these boards anymore.

Hmm, my math says it’s 100 levels, not 10 :thinking:

Oh mother of gow, my eyes is not functioning today, thought I saw 10 mate. :woman_facepalming: