Refund my souls

Good evening developers, can i get a refund on 4000 souls? Reason u ask.

I got a task of killing 8 with my hero weapon. I went to the class menu, and couldnt change my active class (it was stuck on sorcerer), even tho i allready chose that class yesterday (necromancer) but it didnt change my active class, oh well i thought, then ill just level up my current active class (sorcerer) and select that afterwards so i could do my task. Then i choose sorcerer as my class ( even tho it was all ready my active class) but then necromancer became my active class… What is this? I want refund.

@Kronvidnet See my thread just posted, your issue sounds similar to mine:

Did you ever hear back from support?

Not a single word :slight_smile:
Your problem seems very similar yes.

Hey @Kronvidnet, write to us at https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us (rather than 505 games) and we’ll make sure to help you out.
If you have written to us already and not heard back, I’m not sure what’s happened, since we don’t have any 5-day-old tickets in our system., we never received it!

@Sirrian
It appears @Kronvidnet has been reporting this issue as a console player, or at least that was my impression.

Do you have any insight on the curiously active/ inactive Hero Class problem? It’s quite pesky.

I was thinking this bug may be specific to XB1, and that 505games was handling the support end for consoles, but you may still be able to help him?
Thanks