Got a necromancer but max amount of souls not changed

Xbox One

My current team is
Hero Necromancer with Celestial Armour, Dragon Soul, Spirit Fox and Lady Ironbeard.

I read the support page about souls and it said with a necromancer my max souls that can be earned in battle should go up 50% so up to 60 from 40 but it’s still at 40 meaning I’m only earning 82 souls every battle rather than the 120 odd

Is this a game bug or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

Sorry, but yeah, you misunderstood. Not the Nercomancer class, but a troop with the Necromancy trait; easiest example to look at would be the Warlock troop.

2 Likes

Ahhhh. Right thanks. Seems a bit daft then to call it a Necromancer class then not give the necromancer ability. No wonder it confuses people.

What is the advantage to the class then over any other or is it all just a cosmetic wording?

Hero “Necromancer” give 1 single Soul on 4-5 matches if I recall. It been abysmal so long (since release) I’m sure its some kind of internal developer joke aimed at new players.

As indicated above you want Necromancy

1 Like

Yeah, looking at the class myself, nothing seems to stand out about it. I guess if I was making an Undead team, and I had a weapon I wanted to use with it, I’d use it just for the purposes of having my Hero count as Undead.

1 Like

Thanks guys. Sounds like I have a bit more work to do then.

1 Like