Rank 65 guild looking for active players

We’re 65 in the league and have a couple of open spots. We don’t have requirements, we just want a couple of active players to fill in the gaps. We prefer players that can contribute some to tasks and trophies earned. Leave info below for an invite.

Not for long Rank 65 :wink:

Not if we can’t get a couple more recruits. I’m not really worried about it. Just looking for a couple of active players. Feel free to send a couple my way. :wink:

65th in the league sounds interesting. I’m in a level 200+ guild.
I’m in. Recruit code is saragose.

I’m not a high rank, but I play often. psn: gjabo

Hey saragose, thanks for the response. I tried to invite you, but it says the player does not exist. Please let me know exactly how your invite code appears at the bottom of the settings tab. Include any caps or underscores please. Thanks.

Edit: also make sure to leave your current guild first. I cannot send an invite otherwise.

Hey gjabo, thanks for the response. I tried to invite you, but it says the player does not exist. Please let me know exactly how your invite code appears at the bottom of the settings tab (not your psn id). Include any caps or underscores please. Also be sure to leave your current guild first if you are in one. Thanks.

Haha I can’t.
You have more members than me :wink:

1 Like

Ok, just left my guild. Try again.

Ok. But I cannot send an invite with the name you gave me. It says the player does not exist. The invite code is not the same as your PlayStation id. Your code can be found in the gems of war settings tab at the bottom. Please let me know what it is. Include capital letter and any underscores that are shown. Thanks.

Whoops sorry about that.
Invite code is GJABO_9QR1

Thanks. No problem. I’ll send you an invite shortly.

I’ll have to leave my current guild tonight though.
I’ll ping you when that’s complete.

Ok. Sounds good.

Good to go Greek

Cool beans. Invite sent. Welcome to the guild.