Raksha where are thou?

This week I have 4 dark priestess since that’s the snotgem giver.

I got really mad a few times this week because all I’ve been getting revenge battles for are people who have 3x famine with one ‘other’ like Drak or Psion.

2 Likes

I’d say the answer is simpler.

People just do not care. I am in no mood checking my defense 7 times a day just to make sure other players get their stones (because bugs). I set the defense once, stop caring there.

If I care about something - it’s setting strong defense teams for my guild-mates to practice against. And likewise, once they are done, I don’t bother switching back and forth.

I set up the same defense at the start of the week. 80%+ off all revenges are for 1 trophy fights against 9k+ teams showing a rating of 4-6k

2 Likes

Yeah, same here. Makes me wonder if the devs really fixed the one team defend issue or it just has a new way to exploit it. I guess the question goes to the people with 1 team defends and low team scores - are they seeing lower PVP point options for 3 trophy fights? Maybe it’s time I go back to putting one snotgem giving troop on my defend team and see what happens.

1 Like

I am ashamed to say that I am new enough that I have no idea what this post is about.

Its a little venting towards those that didnt help ppl with snotstones having Raksha in defense for PvP.

Why would we have him in defense, is what i mean? The game seems to use my current pvp team for defense.

to help others get snotstones. This was way back in 2017 tho.

There were a couple things going on in the thread:

1. A general complaint about a particular weekly event where you had to kill Rakshas in PVP, and no one seemed to be putting Rakshas on their defense teams (the devs generally make the events so that you don’t have to rely on players specifically creating teams to accomodate it now - so you can either complete it in explore or PVP, or the event will be broad enough that you can’t help but find targets in PVP), and
  2. A discussion about an exploit that people were using to try to get easier PVP invades by putting up weak defense teams (specifically teams with a single troop). That exploit got fixed by the devs and if you try to put a single troop in defense now, the game will randomly sub in one of your other teams.

Some of it’s because you’ve traveled at least 6 months back in time, Mr. Thread Necromancer.

2 Likes

Thank you VERY much for your kind explanation.

1 Like

I am new to the game and the forums, and read a lot to see if o could learn tips and tricks. I didn’t actually see the dates. I apologize.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. He meant that in a good-natured way. (But try not to necro too many threads unnecessarily).

1 Like

No worries, my dude. If I had a dollar for every time I summoned a thread from the grave I could probably afford to deal with all these zombies.

2 Likes