Raksha where are thou?

Double Kraken Spiders favorite treat.

I’m at 47 stones from 107 fights. Nobody said it would be easy.

Of course, I’m not going out of my way or anything here …

Haven’t you heard? It’s against spirit of game and degenerate behaviour to not put up your best defences. /s

Seriously though, try adjusting your own defence team. I got all mine done at around 150 wins. You have to put up your absolute worst Rakshas to get matched against the same. I tried a fully traited Sekhma and co team at first and it didn’t work too well. I swtiched to some garbage combination with 6k rating and they started coming. The Raksha teams seem more common between the 5k~8k range, any higher the meta teams start to show.

2 Likes

But all my Raksha (except Sekhma) are fully leveled and traited. I cant compose them bellow 9k raiting :smiley:

Over in console land, the event is kill brown mana troops in PVP. I had no problem getting that without even looking. Some of the events are just dumb.

I set four Tau (untraited) giving me a defense score of 7904. Roughly every other choice has a Raksha team on it. Many of them are in the mid 7ks to mid 8ks score range, so you’ll probably want to assemble a defense team around that score if possible.

Like i sad 2 comments ago, i can’t really compose a team bellow 9k. All my troops are fully leveled, and 90% od them fully traited. From Raksha troops, everyone is fully traited except Sekhma which has only the first trait.

I think 50 stones over the event max should get you another few keys personally.

1 Like

That would be good to see. Like each time you double the 6th score (event points for the final reward) you get 5 gem keys.
This week on PC final reward is at 200 event points, so after each additional 200 points to get 5 gem keys. Not a big reward, but still something to those who keep doing the event.

1 Like

Yea in mech week I’ve probably pulled around 3-400 stones

Strange week, not many Raskha teams at all…

1 Like

I am barely at 140 event points and that’s after farming explores for about 50 event points. I had only 90 event points after 172 pvp battles. .
I’ll have to farm more challenges tonight, which i don’t like, and on top of that i don’t even need that arcane :confused:

1 Like

I am a little less, and Im about to farming now, no need for Rages, but 80 gems for me is a small chance of getting any of the few epics I am needing for ascending.

1 Like

Yeah, i too don’t want to give up on 80 gems without a fight!

1 Like

Don’t farm challenges. Doesn’t the event say PVP and explore only?

1 Like

I had it set earlier in the week figured most people were done so changed it back. You could always explore for the event instead.

That’s what i ment to say, you are correct :slight_smile:
@Mordaloch i don’t like exploring, so i really don’t like not having any other way to complete the event.

Necro’ing.

I’m finding even fewer event troops this week than last. Everyone’s just running grief defenses. Where’s the love?

I can’t complain about this week. Im nearly finished this week with A LOT LESS play time compared to last week.

My defense is set to 4 ghul troops within 1 hour from the reset.

1 Like

I finished my snots on monday