Question about baseline requirements for being viable in a guild

There is an amount of income that accumulates (based on the number of kingdoms unlocked and quest progress), but the ‘tribute’ is like a dice roll that happens once per hour (and doesn’t accumulate). You have a percentage chance for each kingdom (modified by certain factors) that can reward you with additional amounts of gold, glory and souls. For each kingdom, you have a chance of getting this extra reward each hour you check. For example, if your home kingdom is Broken Spire and it is at level 10, you have a 10% chance of getting 200 gold and 8 souls. If you also have Whitehelm at level 5, you’d have a 5% chance of getting 10 extra glory. If your Home Kingdom pays tribute, you get double the reward you would normally get for that kingdom. When you have 30+ kingdoms, all at 5 to 10% probability and various other bonuses and multipliers kicking in, it can be a substantial amount every hour. I typically get a few thousand gold, 50-200 glory, a few hundred souls and a handful of gems every time I collect. That’s all on top of the ‘normal’ gold income that accumulates even if I’m not collecting regularly.

Ok, I must have just gotten lucky a few times then because I am only checking each system once a day at this point I have had it say I got tribute from 2 kingdoms at once a couple of times (this is why I thought they accumulated too). Thanks for the info.

1 Like