PvP orc AGAIN smh

orc again!! please get it together over there

1 Like

but how will we live without the funniest battles? :face_holding_back_tears:

funny… yeah they are laughing at us

1 Like

Since the PVP scoring is a mess and the fact that there are other leaderboards that we can be placed, I just decided to ignore the effort to be on top 3 for the extra rewards. Too many battles to get barely close, specially in Diamond League. I just make enough battles to get the last reward and buy a book by the end of week. Even last week I just get bored with so many battles necessary that I droped halfway the path.

Due to this, I simply do Central Spire. No need to worry about having troops, no need to save the team anywhere else and reinsert every week, no worries. Only the usual PVP team that I used in the old system. Will be improvements on 7.4 update? Not even Devs know. I don’t think it is worth the effort.

4 Likes

Not just the orcs… They’re all the same as last week. Here’s a shot of my records…

3 Likes

Orc battles is rather fun and also a lot of strong attacking teams. I don’t understand the issue.

The main issue is not the fact that this region repeated the restiction, but almost every region repeated its respective restriction. More than once.
If you see the info on Broken Lands, you’ll see that there are 11 options to choose from. It is possible to repeat 2 or 3 weeks in a row, but if you get these repeat patterns on other regions, it starts to get very unlikely on a probabilistic way.

There is already a statement from the devs or cx that there is something wrong about it and they might check. This new PVP system is supposed to rotate the restrictions just to freshen things up and not stay the same stale fights. It can be a bug or simply very badly implemented mechanics.

3 Likes

Yeah, I was gonna point this out. Not sure if the three (middle ring) colour options changed, but I know all the outer ring stayed exactly the same.

Kafka has stated elsewhere on the forum that the system isn’t up and running yet, until “season 1” starts, so right now someone has to manually change the kingdoms each week. Apparently they forgot this week? They definitely seem to have a strong preference for certain team restrictions, or they’ve made a small group of restrictions and can’t be bothered to add more, so they just keep using existing ones over and over.

I’m not that bothered by some of the restrictions, as I have good teams and I can make them work, but if the whole point was to change the restrictions each week to keep it fresh, they are failing badly right now. And it just makes it boring for many people. Not to mention, I’ve maxed the class tied to a couple of these restrictions, so I’d gladly see them changed to something else that I don’t have maxed. A random selection each week would probably still have problems, but it would at least be more varied each week, in general.

Also bored to dead from Storheim and suncrest.

3 Likes