Broken pvp

It’s of my opinion that the new PVP is absolutely broken! Let me start by saying I’ve always liked the pvp feature and even miss the old days when GW was a weekly event. That being said I completely understand why many don’t share the same enjoyment of the event. Before the recent update I’d more times then not being part of the top 100 in pvp ranks. now due to the way the event is structured I haven’t even come closes to cracking the top 100 with great honesty I haven’t put much of a effort due to my destain for how limited each kingdom is with what troops are permitted to uses.
For veteran players pvp is no longer challenging in the last few months I’ve gone 1231 and 0 where with the old format I’d always lose at least a couple times during courses a months.

I don’t totally hate the new format and anxious to see how it affects Guild wars.

I’m a veteran and I do not want pvp to be challenging. There is still the no restrictions pvp if you want that. Wars is what I like to be a challenge. The reason you can’t get on the leaderboard is because there are books as rewards and some want those more than you or I do. :rofl:

6 Likes

Central Spire is available, whenever you feel like it, so if all you want from Pvp is unrestricted troop selection and handmade defenses, this area would be the “classic flavour” in most regards.

The flawed scoring mechanics are a far more severe issue, if you are aiming for ranks.
And about guild wars… I kind of do miss those times too, but rather because the concept was still enjoyable back then. Somewhere between Orbweaver and goblins, Elementalists and books, it has degraded into smashing two optimised builds against each other and looking, which one wins in turn one.

1 Like

PVP scoring is very bad and unfair. They need to correct it.

They need to fix the scoring system for sure. This is unfair for anyone. Big difference between players with lower levels and players with higher levels. Stupid.

If they are afraid of higher levels players have more powerful troops, then they need to create a league with level restrictions so similar levels are together and have all same scoring system.

Plus, higher levels players earn their way by sticking with this game and grinding their way up. Why you punish them?! Weird logic

12 Likes