PvP idea maybe

How about just in PvP.
Cards are timegated.

Every card, weapon and class,
Has a 7 day on , 7 day off timegate.

Again il reiterate incase people don’t read to good , only in PVP.

So as your defence, is your attack.
That means yes 7 days of Wand, Stella , Takshakaaaaa.

But the next 7 , they won’t be on defence as you can’t use on attack , again il say it . PVP only.

It’s only an idea, as I like PvP and my Takshakas can stomp Stella , so I’m just giving an option for the peeps who can’t win ahem.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the complaints.

“Why can’t I use Wand/Stellarix/Takshaka every week?”
“Every team is xyz, xyz needs to be nerfed.”
“PvP used to be better before you timegated cards.”
“Why are there even more limitations now? We all hate those!”
“This week sucks. All the good cards are banned.”

3 Likes

Ino.

People want things nerfed, but then hate that there cards are weaker.

The only thing needing nerfing imho.

Is this forum.

I haven’t even got Stella. I’m winning 9 out of ten today in purple blood frenzy.

Using. 2 morthanis. And switching between. Grey king, medusa and the one with web curse 3rd trait.

Plus I never use elementalist, I use doomsayer 99 percent of the time. For the quick explode. Plus I get desthmark random kills.

So again, my post is maybe an option, I myself am happy with PvP , even getting slammed by double Stella one out of ten.

Yep but the good cards are timegated off attack and off defense.
That’s the point.

So every week, different defence teams.

Ino it would work, but ino it probably isn’t doable by the Devs .

Sure, but people would still hate it.

“If I wanted lame battles I’d play Arena”

Maybe not the exact same people but you know it would happen.

1 Like

Blocking troops for a specific time would most likely lead to players skipping PvP over that time frame. And on the long run those players would just stop playing at all.

So your saying, they complain that they can’t win.
Then they’ll not play, when defences are easier, because they can’t use 4 cards out of a possible 1400.

Yep the Devs can never win against these people then.
Anyways. It was an idea.

Ps. If you’ve looked on Transworld and seen the new god troops coming out soon.
Damn this forums gonna get hot again :rofl:

People gonna need a nuke to kill these :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

[edit: misread “Invulnerable” as “impervious”. Whoops!]

1 Like

Invulnerable blocks curse.

2 Likes

Invulnerable makes them immune to curse + stun. And with the 75% damage reduction to both spells and skulls…

You can work around leonis tower and Enraged Kurandara, but they definitely created some absolute monstrosities with these guys.

The only thing I can think of is to keep throwing rope darts at them or to get lucky by looping exploding Uber doom skulls with the onyx giant and baldur.:boom:

We don’t even know how or what will be required to get them…

2 Likes

I think you missed the first trait dude :rofl:

So I haven’t got it.
But I hear he’s strong

Do you think that the new boss troops, might just be why Stella was made more powerful.
Just a thought.

As I’m sure that, the planning team has atleast 2 years of kingdoms and boss troops on the planning table.
So they’ll know kinda what’s coming.

Just a thought, as you’ll need powerful loopers to kill them.

Hehe. Now this one is good

@Gandalfstormbringer

Anything you want to do to JUST pvp, I would be happy to try. Why not?

I think they should just revert pvp back one step to when there was no hero. Ya. Not really pvp. But neither is the pvp we have now. So who cares? Just don’t disrupt the rest of the game to fix pvp?

Anyway… I will sign your petition. :wink:

1 Like

Ah, reminds me of using doomskull loops when entangled. Still kills fast even when dealing 0 base damage lol.

Could skip that and just use Enrage to ignore the skull reduction

1 Like

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me that enrage will bypass all the traits on a troop. It’s just that I thought invulnerable was immune to everything, but enrage is unique as a positive buff that can be used to great effect. Entangle can make enrage useless and curse or dispel could remove it, but we will probably use wand of stars to protect ourselves from those effects.

Still, it will require a dedicated setup to just remove these guardians. People will probably protect this troop in the 3rd slot with an Elementalist and wand of stars with leprechaun or takshakas for fast mana starts.

Why r we even worrying about this now? Who knows when we will be able to get these. I doubt they’re in the next patch.:rofl:

Im really happy with the balancing in PvP atm but they should seriously think of introducing floating zones ( like blood rage zones) that are easier for newer gamers, all they have to do is make it a place where no mythics and or legends (including weapons) can be used. Maybe this would thin out the complaints and people moaning about nerfing troops and weapons.

I wish lol. it will never stop

Journey troops weren’t mythics/legends; they were epic. some people still complained

I’d be ok with this. But honestly, the game already sort of does this for newbies. My low level account sees an extremely rare, occasional Mythic on an enemy pvp team. But mostly the enemy teams are just painfully odd. lol That is how it should be. If I was an actual new player, the enemy teams would not even seem odd to me, because I’d have no clue. Everyone in the same boat.

My normal account has nearly every troop and weapon that isn’t rng gated. I don’t have Stella. But I still expect to face enemy teams that can throw the kitchen sink at me, and I do.

I think the big issue is people in the middle. People used to being able to win every battle except maybe some GW, but who are still missing a lot of troops / weapons. Most newbies have the same basic, pile of trash collection. Most end gamers have just about everything worthwhile. But in the middle I think there can be a wide disparity in the collections of people of the same level.

2 Likes