As many of you noticed this morning, Gems of War now has push notifications on iOS and Google Play. If you want to receive these alerts, you must have notifications enabled on your device.
When first launching the game, it asks if you would like to enable Notifications. From there, you can enable/disable them by going to Settings > Notifications > Gems of War and setting your preferences.
On Android, Notifications are generally enabled by default when you install the game. To change this, go to Settings > Notifications. You can then toggle Gems of War notifications there.
Settings Menu > Alerts
You also have control over enabling or disabling alerts from the Settings menu in the “Alerts” tab. Here you have several options:
- Enable Alerts: If this is ticked, you are opting in to receiving alerts. If it is not, then you won’t receive any and the other options will be greyed out.
- General Alerts: Contains reminders to play if you have been inactive for more than 24 hours.
- Events: Alerts for when a live event starts, such as Raid Boss, Invasion or Pet Rescue.
- PvP: Informs you of when you have PvP rewards to collect from your defence battles.
- Guild: Alerts you of a Guild War. Also informs of Pet Rescues triggered by your Guild (as long as Events is also enabled)
If you have any other notifications you’d like to see, please let us know and we can see what we can do in future updates.