Guild push notifications not sending

Hi all,

From Tuesday night (PDT) (or unfortunately, weekly reset as some reported), unscheduled push notifications for Gems of War will temporarily stop being sent.

This means that even if you have Guild Alerts enabled in your in game settings, you won’t receive push notifications for:

• Pet Rescues started by Guild mates
  • Guild chat
  • General Guild activity

Alerts to notify you the hourly tribute is available to collect are also affected.

This issue is occuring due to transitioning to a new 3rd party service provider for the Gems of War push notifications. We’re currently working with the new provider to resolve the issue.

There is a help center article here that you can follow if you’d like to be notified when there are any updates about this issue:

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience in the mean time as we know these notifications are needed for notifying of 1 hour Pet Rescues and Guild communication.

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanation @Kafka .
Yeah, sadly the hourly tributes notifications were gone as well.

1 Like

Ah I’ll include that in the help center article and post above.

That will be because it’s a rolling hour so they’re “unscheduled” notifications :frowning:

I believe it might also be helpful to move this post to Official News, Bug Reports doesn’t get much attention. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hate to say this, but “never change a running system”!
Well, I guess you guys at least have, uhm… “reasons”!?