PTSD and the wish gem Fairy

Okay - I don’t want to sound like a big wimp here but that animation that pops up every time the Fairy Gobmother is activated is going to cause me some issue down the road! It keeps making me jump. I am trying to imagine weeks of this over and over…DEVS - is there a way to turn that thing off? It’s rather awful. PLEASE.

18 Likes

Shouldn’t have passed QA.

trek

11 Likes

6 Likes

Agree. That is Devs on the inside.

Not possible to get used to it? I mean after you see it 500 times there might be a big chance that you are prepared for it to appear?

1 Like

No. Valentines is coming and their theme is still halloween.

2 Likes

Again, what QA … or moreover, when have they listened to QA …

1 Like

I thought that animation was reserved for raid Zuul Goth. Now we have to deal with it every time the Wish Gem is triggered. It’s only a matter of time before Exploders and troops like Thrall and Egg Thief are going to be avoided like the plague.

3 Likes

I’ve just realised this “fairy” will appear in almost every battle for ten weeks. TEN, CARL!!!
Actually, it would be nice to see her once or twice during a tutorial or something, but seeing it all the time is painful.
Dear devs, please, disable this awful animation.

8 Likes

this animation is terribly annoying :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

How did this get past rating board?
This game now needs a seizure warning!

2 Likes

2 Likes

It would be GREAT if we could choose yes? If you wish to see the animation over and over the ability to keep it turned on for you or off for me would be a nice thing. I am not asking for much :slight_smile: and no - I don’t think I will become desensitized to it.

3 Likes

I like the animation :stuck_out_tongue: but a setting to turn down, or turn off, the more visually-intrusive animations and effects does seem like it’d be a good accessibility option.

3 Likes

When they introduced status effects back in the day people brought up this same issue. A lot of folks had actual medical issues with the flashing and as you can see they did not care. This will be what it is forever. I think its a horrible gem all around.

2 Likes

what will happen if I blow everything up? :joy:

In the words of Fairy Gobmother “Presents for Everyone” :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: