Predictions for Gems of War 4.0

I will start it off:
3 new Game modes.
2 new maps.
Cyrup and Salty will have a coffee war.

What do you think?

2 Likes

And more troops for the god of troops!

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: and :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nothing will change!

1 Like

67 new currencies.

9 Likes

:moneybag::recycle::bug:=:rage:&:broken_heart:
TL:DR = :crossed_fingers::rainbow:

(Discourse doesn’t like emoji gibberish)

My predictions are as follows:

Those who don’t get first place will accuse those who do of cheating.

The same thing that some people like will be the same thing some people hate.

Those who get the newest troop will say no changes needed. Those that don’t will cry for a Nerf.

Some will say get rid of whatever is new and bring back guild wars every week and some will say keep it and put more time between guild wars.

TL:DR people like and hate the same things.

5 Likes

My prediction is that some people will moan that they don’t like the changes and want to revert back to the previous patch. Some will moan and leave, the majority will accept the changes and continue to play the game.

2 Likes

As I gaze into the scrying pool several visions greet me…

A new world will be uncovered. A great darkness will be revealed. A mighty weapon shall be sought by many but attained by very few. Unimaginable horrors and wonderous sights will greet the stout of heart. There will be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth because change is scary. The unlucky will beg the Gods for the great Nerfing to smite the powerful and bring them low. Many citizens of the overworld will decry those who have success in the underworld and claim the successful are filled with deceit and the dark magic of Haxxor, lord of cheating.

The visions recede and my sight grows dim…

16 Likes

5 Likes

What will we see?

More Divine Mythics that have are not divine in the slightest but the devs will remain lazy :smiley:

Historically speaking:

• The exciting new modes will have their first event scheduled at least 2 weeks post-release.
  • Wins will still count as losses occasionally in every game mode.
  • Mana will still be counted inaccurately when certain matches are made.
  • At least three new troops will not function the way their text suggests.
  • Several upgraded weapons will cause game losses, freezes, crashes, etc.
  • The drop rates for the exciting new modes will be too high for the first 2 hours.
  • The adjusted drop rates will be disappointing.
  • Anu’s Scepter still inexplicably won’t be able to select Blue gems.
  • Animations will still cover vital stats.
  • The text will all be at least 4 points smaller.
  • When we finally get to play the new modes, we’ll be perplexed. It will seem like it costs more to play than we get back in rewards. New content that new currencies will buy will be promised.
  • Just like weapon upgrades.
5 Likes

I think it’s going to be the best update yet! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I foresee a future where the greatest idiot that ever existed managed to enter the Underworld, and because he was unable to think about the consequences of doing stupid stuff, he released ancient dangers that will now plague ranked pvp. Also, there are flying squids for some reason.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

A Sharknado will appear. :shark::tornado:

Xbox players will get the update 2 hours before PS4.

2 Likes
  • Items in the shop will still occasionally say they cost $4,999.99.

Salty and Cyrup will both drink so much coffee they have heart attacks and Sirrian will be forced to hire new communications and support personnel.

2 Likes

In that case. @Kafka congratulations on your future promotion! :grinning:

3 Likes

Hrmmm…

** More UI graphical changes. Some will say it’s the best graphical update ever; other will say it’s the worst and demand the fantasy interface from 2.x to be restored to the game.

** In an alternate universe, the devs grant forumers some of the their most desired quality-of-life upgrades that have been desired and denied for years. Amazingly, those same forumers find a way to be bitter and complain about the implementation of these upgrades on the forums.

** Powercreep is real. Divine meta? That was so 3.5. Why is anyone still playing that team of has-beens from Q2 2018? Has one SEEN that new OP gnome troop from the Vault?

** Ingot shortages? That was also so 3.5. What’s the next severely constrained coveted resource to complain about in 4.0?

** New systems are implemented into the game. Forumers immediately demand a way to convert their troves of gold, souls, and glory into these new systems. Devs respond, “It’s nice to want things.”

** Guild Wars is still once ever three weeks. Forumers again declare that the game is DOOOOOOOOMED and are leaving the game after giving the devs “one more chance to correct their erroneous ways” with the 4.0 patch. Two weeks later, they are all still here playing the game, just as before.

I guess, business as usual, then? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes