Predictions for Gems of War 4.0

3 New Currencies
6 New Game Modes (The time invested will be more than rewards given)
12 New Gem Sinks

I’m excited already!!!

1 Like

Salty and Cyrup will have a coffee war.
Next day, they both have a great idea for a new game as they exclaim to each other at the same time: Coffee Wars!
They then program the game in Flash in a week together.
Next they released the game on Facebook.
In a week, they have 100,000 players.
In a month, 1,000,000 players.
They both get so much money from this game, they retired within 2 months of launch.
Then the players start asking when do we get the coffee?

3 Likes
  • You’ll still have to remake your Pet Rescue team every Wednesday even though every team slot ever is “the same Divines team I use in PvP”.
  • It will now cost 51 gems to change classes every 23 hours, 30 minutes.
4 Likes

Haxxor was once a great Hero, known far and wide as an honest and forthright knight. He found the cursed sword Glitch and, not heeding his better judgment, he took it to hand and slew his foes. All fell like wheat before him. Haxxor simply had to think “mana” and swing the dark blade and his enemies heads did fly from their shoulders in a red rain of gore. Then, a figure appeared wearing tremendous boots. It was Dev and he wore Bugstompy boots made for him by his dear grandfather. Haxxor raised Glitch high but Dev stood firm and put his booted foot down, casting Haxxor into the depths of the Underworld where he lay hidden for hundreds of years being twisted by dark magics and consorting with the terrible trolls of that awful place. Eventually he rose again as Lord of Cheating. He skulks in tenebrous places tempting the foolish to accept his favors.

(I have way too much time on my hands apparently.)

7 Likes

I love it. :smile_cat: You should make your own thread about the adventures of the hero.

Thanks @Ashasekayi. Not sure how the Lore Lords feel about “fanfic” but that might be a fun thing to do. :grin:

2 Likes

While I’m not sure if “Lore Lords” refers to devs or regular members who are big on lore, but there has been some fan fics done in the past (@Cell did a goblin one, @Sidousai did a whole story for a competition last year, and @efh313 did one on an apprentice of Sparkgrinder last year as well). So feel free to add yours to the collection if you so desire!

4 Likes

The Hero will say “What?” and “OK.” a lot.

8 Likes
  • Troops like Saguaro and Senita will still cover the board and make games unplayable. New troops will gain this ability.

I keep wanting to do a follow up. I even have the whole plot planned out.
But I’m just too lazy :sweat_smile:

I think we need another competition for motivation.

1 Like

@Ozball, here I stand, awaken… much has changed but People must know what became of Gobby, I will be adding the 2nd chapter to his story in a few months (gotta tie up an issue with my Microsoft Office Suite 1st) it’s nice to see some familiar faces, BaDaBoom!!!

1 Like

I got about 50%.

That says some really bad things.