POLL: Are you fed up with the GoW servers?

The biggest problem is not having enough memory to run anything. They need a better memory chip (better then TB) and have a bigger mother board to house each and every program and a better processor to run it. Why do we have two hero classes the same Titan and Warlord both have Giant? Why is there 12 guardian task instead 6 and is the Legendary Task still obtainable? Years ago we got Legendary Task after we completed all 6 guardian task and was able to get the best rewards in the game. And why is there two events running in the same week? That’s to much stress on the processors! A ton of other crazy stuff we all see like the banners, some banners are the same just flipped and you know that at some point has to confuse the machine. They basically need to take away a few things that’s overlapping each other. Why can’t each Guardian Task just have a different set of rewards green gives nothing but gold, red gives glory, the brown gives trait stones, yellow gives Souls, blue gives Diamonds, purple gives everything to upgrade kingdoms. That 6 guardian task simplified. Soulforge has troops, weapons, orbs, and gifts to craft. Just make it easy and simple. Be real nice to have a +3 green +2 blue + 1 brown banner!

1 Like

“confuse the machine”, “memory chip (better then TB)”, “bigger mother board to house each and every program”, …

Thanks for the laugh xD. In case you were being serious: I’m sorry I laughed, no offense though.

This was “fixed” a week ago? Don’t worry though, it will get better. These devs are professionals and care about you…

It’s ok you probably don’t know about computers TB is short for Terabyte like 1 TB of memory space to store games on the hard drive of a computer or xbox “machine” i referred to was their main computer, their operating system. A mother board is piece of the computer that is used to hold programs known as a circuit board A.K.A mobo main printed circuit board (PCB) in general purpose computers and other expandable systems. It holds and allows communication between many of the crucial electronic components of a system, such as the central processing unit (CPU) and provides connectors for other peripherals. It basically holds every type of program together and is the brain that makes everything work right in the computer.

I am experiencing noticeable world map and menu lag on console, too. I am playing on Xbox Series X from the internal drive, which should be snappy as heck, but there’s still a 1-5 second delay on most actions. It did improve right after their last hotfix, but it has regressed. :weary:

Improvement is needed for sure. The lag and sometimes sudden shutdowns caused me many battles or sigils without any compensation.
Hopefully they do something to fix it.

1 Like

Nothing has significantly changed with the lag for the last few months :disappointed:

Seems that the devs don’t really care about this, there has been no explanation why we have to suffer from it anyway :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I updated my vote to yes.

3 Likes

I recall a developer or one of their reps dropping in to say that the “fix” for this current lag situation requires a “real patch” and not just a hotfix. And as such cannot happen until they do a “real patch” that goes through approval from Sony, Microsoft, et al, rather than a couple thousand bytes of code.

I don’t know if that’s true, but if it is it explains why we can’t just snap our fingers and get this solved.