Please tell Santa what you want for Christmas

Well a $600 Vitamix rates almost as well as a $100 Ninja, soooooo…

I had a $250 Ninja supposed to be rated better, so I bought it, and while it worked, it just didn’t have to power my $350 Costco Vitamix has.

I wish too see rework of this poor ogre. Look so badass but he’s so weak. One day maybe.
Oh and Pharos ra and other way to get celestial traitstone in forge will be nice too!! :grin:

I would like all bugs to be fixed prior to anything (besides troops) being added to the game.

3 Likes

4 Likes

You can track those issues here

A stand mixer… great idea! So I could use it to mix cake mixes etc as well? I’ve always just used hands for that but I think it would be helpful anyway. Does it actually blend things up well though? My smoothies usually have nuts, chocolate, banana, coa coa powder/protein powder, etc. Additionally if I make an iced coffee (milk and coffee) I would be concerned for it spilling everywhere.

1 Like

Hmmmmm smoothies

I wish to be able to craft Arcane TS without using Celestials

2 Likes

I HAVE A PS4!! :smiley: Thank you, black friday sales. Now to figure out what games to get… Journey? :cool:

Or that cool game, Gems of Four.

1 Like

You’ll shoot your eye out kid.

Glad you got two boss, and it’s a match 3 game lol.

1 Like

i wish you had a xbox i could show you how to play :stuck_out_tongue:

When you submit a patch to Microsoft where you can’t actually select Merlantis tells us all we need to know of how console is ignored. Glad you got a ps4 though.

I want to see the devs implement the prototype UI on Gallery – Gems of War

Stuff like this looks really nice and I hope it’s coming soon!

Dual-class heroes!

DRAGONBARD :heart_eyes:

Stay away from gems of four!

Now is a great time to get a PS4 as there are like 1 million amazing games that are no longer full price. I got my PS4 in august this year.

I’ve enjoyed journey. If you like chilled games, then the last guardian is also good if you don’t mind some frustrating camera angles, and no man’s sky is nowhere near as bad as everyone says it is (it’s pretty good). For shooters, Doom is the most fun I’ve had, with borderlands 2 a close second.

I also really enjoyed bloodborne and uncharted 4.

Horizon zero dawn was good for a while but I kind of suck at it so I’ve stopped playing it. I also didn’t rate fallout 4 despite loving 3 and New Vegas. Just found it a bit… boring really.

I would like some indication of kingdom on each troop’s card again.

Why do I need to keep using external resources to figure out what kingdom a troop belongs to? Sorting by kingdom is nice for seeing what we’re missing, but is a horrible way to try and determine where a single troop belongs.

1 Like

Instead of getting kick in world map, I want a continue or quit button when i finish explore battle

Why are they cheaper now? That’s weird. I heard the last guardian is great but can be frustrating in its realism!

Those are some great suggestions, thank you. I like rpg/adventure games the most. Something more chill is good, I don’t get as much time to play games anymore so anything that I don’t have to spend the first 30m of gameplay getting into (e.g. League of legends) and I can just pick up where I left off is great. I have a bunch of games to play through which will do me for at least 6 months so those will do me nicely.

The PS4 is now four years old so lots of older titles you can get for a bargain. Seems like most new games drop in price by half or more six months after release.

What types of games specifically do you like? If you like RPGs I have to recommend Persona 5 it is a time sink but such a great story and I seriously can’t put it down.