Please stop trying to poach other guild members

Glad to hear it!
I’m pretty loyal to my guild, but thanks for asking xD

Enemies? Hardly…

Opposing views are common ground in subjetive matters, but since you seems worried about it try to always follow a straight path, just as i said, then no one will spin rumors or shady tales about you. And even if someone do, out of spite, envy or other disease of character, no one will listen since your conduct is well know to those who matter in your life.

1 Like

I see what you did there… Hey stan wann join us? We have lots of cookies lol :smiley:

1 Like

No, that’s a nice offer, but @Graeme keeps me shackled in the basement of the guild hall and there is no escape. I’d kill for a cookie…

2 Likes

Gra can have some aswell :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m sick and tired of these pathetic types who resort to spamming other guys in the top 100 and not using any kind of personal skills to recruit. This is unwanted harassment. Stop now or I’ll stop it for you.

2 Likes

Personally, while I do not at all condone that type of crap and would gladly put my boot up their rear end for doing it if I could, I’m also of the opinion that anyone who would be in my guild that would be swayed by such informal questioning/harassment wasn’t worth having in my guild to begin with, regardless of how active they were or what they contributed.

If people from my guild ever choose to leave, that’s up to them of course. My personal hope is that if they leave, it’s due to dropping the game, or knowing someone in another guild and joining to be with them, etc etc.

But I agree with you - it’s underhanded. I’d just advise anyone who receives such messages to report the players through PSN for harassment and block them, AFTER sending them a message informing them (so they can regurgitate it to their own guild mates) about what is happening, and what will happen to anyone else who tries to contact them in such ways.

1 Like

Ultimately it is the loyal players that will stick with the guild they’re with and it is those who matter :slight_smile:

4 Likes

First of all Dan ozzi your guild Quimby is poaching members too.
Many of my guild members told me that. So don’t cry you’re not better than the rest.
The really only guild i have respect Is lost winds.
Clutch is the only one which has never send some invites to my members.
That is the reason why i would never do some shit to him.
In the past i thought there is a codex or sth. Which is not allowed to steel members. But i have learned it with punches. There are no rules.
Since them i Hit back to all Guilds who wanna fuck me up.
This is Maximus

2 Likes

This is the first I’ve heard of this. Seriously, this Is NOT how we work. See the original post.
If anyone has sent messages out it’s because your guys did it to my guys first. I don’t know you and you have a right to defend your guild as do I. You come across as someone who thinks their better than others and that’s a shame. I have not posted this to upset or make enemies of people but you’re entitled to your opinion. Clutch and Graeme are first rate guys in my experience, you might be as well, maybe one day you’ll prove that to me.

Oh Dani boy
It is not possible that we have began this war. Because we are higher in the ranks for only two weeks.
How can i steel members from a guild which is 10 ranks higher than mine?
You have begab that shit defenetly!
You think i am a person which thinks is better than the other, ? Not really but i am good enough to stand by my guild and do everything for it.
That is the difference of us.
Your guild members are pisse off of their leader they told me.
Because they’re leader was inactive and don’t cares what happened.
nobody has to steel your members they want to go by their own.

1 Like

You’re talking absolute rubbish.

I’ve played this game every day since it came out. So stop making things up about me and my guild. I don’t want to start a war with you so please stop now. Making up lies is only going to wind people up.

It is very easy Dani
Do not throw stones when you are sitting in the glass house.

I await your proof. I’ve obviously hit a nerve with you here, hence your continuous lies.

1 Like

A) Your English in general is atrocious. That doesn’t really bode well for your credibility in general.

B) In this case, proof would certainly be something you should be able to provide without much effort. So where is it?

1 Like

I was recruited by Sandra but did not have the message anymore

You hit defenetly a nerve becouse you take my guild into your mouth and put it into dirt.
I am one of the correct guys in Gems. Ask clutch if I ever try to recruit one of his members.
And with you it was the same till the point comes your Guild try to steel members of mine.

Dont forget not everyones mothertongue is english… Atleast hes trying and u get his point

3 Likes

I’m afraid making accusations without substantial evidence never bodes well, at least provide something as proof. Dan has merely pointed out that your guild has been using such tactics and although there’s nothing stopping people doing so, it’s not the morally right way to go about recruiting. Quimby play fair and have fun, there’s never been any poaching by our guild and never will be.