Please put in a turn counter for matches!

ITs been posted before and will be again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again until you finally implement it.

A counter in matches that tells you how many turns have gone on kind of like you do in the useless treasure hunt.

Please… just do it.

What’s the advantage of that?

1 Like

Copy and paste? There is no advantage :wink:

Just curious as to why you would need this or what benefit you would gain from it?

I guess its just me and all the others that have requested this feature, to know how many turns it takes to finish a fight, sometimes they go super long, sometimes very fast but I often wonder while playing how many turns have expired. I don’t think there is an advantage or disadvantage but something that would be nice to know.

I’ll be honest, I come on these forums every day and haven’t once seen anybody request this feature. I’m not saying it’s a bad idea, if it’s a feature that would interest you then each to their own. I was just curious as to why. I could just imagine in those long drawn out battles against dragon eye or humility/lady anariel/plague etc it would be like the clock appearing to stop when you are looking forward to something, 58 turns, 59 turns, 60 turns………

I don’t particularly care about this one way or another, but I do know that I certainly wouldn’t want development resources dedicated here instead of…anywhere else.

They already have the code from Treasure Hunt, it would not take much to copy it over to regular matches.

Sure, but it would take some amount of time, then have to be QA’d to make sure they didn’t accidentally break anything else, etc…and this feels so irrelevant to me that I just can’t imagine it being a worthwhile use of resources.

so many irrelevant things get done though, Imp of Love for instance… whats one more that some people actually want (and you can search for this request, its been made before). Anyway, I am sure its going to get ignored along with all the other good suggestions on there, some of which very much need to be adjusted, but that is life in the GoW forums.