Please check out my video: 2.1 Guild Features Overview

No we’re regulars. We can edit threads and the spot where they go.

Can we leave it here for a bit until I gather feedback then move it over?

You don’t have to move it at all if you don’t want to. I’m certainly not moving it. I think people just suggested maybe that it go in community guides so more people will hopefully see it and search for it. Especially the players you are trying to help.

How about I post it over there as a new thread once I gather all the feedback I’m looking for over the first, say, 24h? Or would it just be better to move it in your opinion? I’m fine either way, I don’t know enough about how things work around here to say one way or the next.

Why not just move it now? Moving the thread doesn’t change its visibility on the front page.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that! Ok, I’ll try to move it now.

1 Like

Ok I moved it. Thanks for your suggestions, help, clarification everyone :smiley:

1 Like

You’ve put a lot of work into something with enduring value, so we just want to make sure it is cataloged in the appropriate place so others can more easily find it.

2 Likes

I was going to move it. Got there while I was reading lol.

As for the video, I can’t comment much since I tend not to watch things that explain what I already know… but it sounds like you did a good job of it. I wouldn’t bother redoing much unless you’re super unhappy with something, better off taking notes for future videos.

Needless to say we collectively needed this though. Guild features confusing everyone this week…

1 Like

You’ll probably reach “regular” status fairly soon, which will give you the chance to add your own flavour text and the power to meddle in the affairs of others. Oh, and access to the lounge (sort of a members only area for regulars).

1 Like

I choose bacon flavor… mmmmmm… baaaaaacoooonnnnn…

1 Like

Keep visiting, reading and posting and you’ll be bacon-flavoured in no time!

Dude I got some codes! Now I have motivation to make even more vids, stay tuned!

WOO!! :sunglasses: Thanks for @HKdirewolf for planting the seed and thanks @Ashasekayi for your encouragement! And thanks @Sirrian for the codes.

6 Likes

Awesome to see and I look forward to more of your videos. :slight_smile: I’m just glad there is another person in this community putting out great youtube videos. Sirrian rocks. He’s my favorite Dev. -looks around for Nimhain- yeah definitely my favorite. All the developers are awesome.

1 Like

Congrats! I’m so glad it worked out. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Thanks for the video. It explained things regarding a guild a little more for me. Look forward to more!

1 Like

Soon :tm:

1 Like

New traitstone power-farming video going up very shortly! Check my channel and be the 1st hehehehehe :imp:

1 Like