Or have they kept quiet about it so far?
They have been keeping pretty quiet about it. Basically nothing is confirmed about the next patch. Some things I have heard that are likely to occur are:
- Whole economy rework with a focus on guild resource output.
- More/Different tasks.
- Guild tokens will have more uses.
- To offset the resource decrease from guilds, guilds will be able to earn special “things” that are only obtainable via guilds.
- Guild vs guild may be implemented.
- A guild league is likely to be established on a monthly or seasonal basis and will pay out rewards accordingly like how PvP league does, but on a longer time scale.
- Level cap raise.
I’ve asked Sirrian today on global chat when will we get a preview video and he told me he is going to record it tonight
Nice can’t wait to watch it
Are you sure he didn’t just say he’d record it “Soon™”?
Yep, you can send him a message here and confirm what I said is true
And yep Sirrian is done with recording, videor goes live tomorrow