Awrsome update. Keep up the good work

As usual I’m loving this game. No more weekly events (Yeeeehaaaaw). It was too time consuming. Adventure board much better. Short and simple. Gives you leeway to do other things.

My wishes is to make guild wars like delves. When a card dies it’s dead.

And to not give people synergy unless they complete the requirements in the guild that they in. This way they actually earned getting it.

3 Likes

Why I have a feeling that your guild got freeloaders :thinking:

He’s been duped, that’s why.

All guilds have freeloaders.

Mine doesn’t :slight_smile:

1 Like

A good guildmaster kicks them out. :foot:

1 Like

Adventure board, dungeon, and level 20 farming delve will get you the kill 100 enemies 20 gems reward quickly and easily. A nice rewarding daily farm when you don’t have a lot of time.

Yeah right. You will soon hahaha.

No, I can’t see that happening as I have been running a very successful guild on PS4 for almost 4 years :smile:

Anyway, I choose to close this discussion now because I feel that your perspective about guilds differs greatly from mine. I would hope you will do the same. Thank you :wink:

And you know this man hahaha

Consider it closed because i don’t think you fully understood what i was saying. The post had nothing to do with freeloading. The post had something to do with people earning synergy without earning synergy. Have a wonderful night.

1 Like

No we have a single spot for prospects :wink:
I said what I said because you mentioned something futile .
“And to not give people synergy unless they complete the requirements in the guild that they in. This way they actually earned getting it.”
What you trying to say is that top 50 guilds can’t have a prospect to teach and let him use his coins to level up his kingdon or Some of the most contributors in guild can’t go on holiday or what not :thinking:

If it was futile them why you answered. And you going beyond what the post is stating. But you have a beautiful night ma friend.

Yep… ME, I’m a guildmaster and if I see someone who’s in our guild who doesn’t meet the targets or is participating in the weekly events he first gets a gentle warning then a firm warning and then he’s kicked out. Simple as that… :wink:

1 Like

WWDiver u can get trolled like that.
A ex GM to another GM

Just a warning and then kick

1 Like

Ok maybe I’m a (to) nice guy then :grin:

2 Likes