Please change Possession to resurrect ONCE after death

I just killed one with kraken, it revived, and then was devoured by the same spell cast. :confused:

4 Likes

I once killed one with Wulfgarok, devoured the resurrected one and had it resurrect again! I was like “STAY DOWN!”

6 Likes

Try 6 :stuck_out_tongue:

Also wasn’t the dragon’s soul give that trait temporarily because his original one was broken/bugged? Like 8-9 months ago? Did somebody forget?

1 Like

yes it was suppose to be temporary, i still hope it IS temporary :confused:
to me the trait is rather boring :sweat_smile:
and non unique

id like something unique, preferably not summoning/res, i dont like those as they make the battles longer

Ya know, Dragon soul has never really bothered me as much as the rest of you, I’ve had it resurrect maybe 4 or 5 times at the most in one game, but couldn’t you just stun it and then kill it?

Yeah but the flaw in that logic is that would mean players would have to change their team…

:wink:

@Saltypatra I know you’re busy, but can you shed some light on whether there are any plans to give the dragon soul its own unique trait?

I think it should be changed to Reincarnation: Respawn as a random dragon upon death.

2 Likes

I understand that this is still on the cards (excuse the pun)… but the devs’ preferred ideas for the change would have needed massive recoding in the old Adobe game code, and so were being parked until after the Unity rework.

1 Like