Pets unobtainable

Steam Kitty was introduced in Adanian Reactor Campaign.

Steam exclusive pet is called Steam Puppy (and it is a dog).

5 Likes

Steam Kitty is a available on Xbox (or not, that’s the issue. But at least it’s in the list).

Everything can be obtained with money or will be added to the drop table sooner or later. Troops, weapons, why not pets? Even if they’re just cosmetic?

None of them has been in the 24 h event or in Harper’s Menagerie yet.

omg :woman_facepalming: thank you you’re 100% right.

@Hayabusa, someone posted a screenshot above of a cosmetic pet in the Menagerie offer.

2 Likes

Yes. SOMEONE got ONE of them ONCE, while others are waiting YEARS without them showing up …

I must be the exception because I’ve only ever gotten cosmetic pet offers from old campaigns & holidays in Harper’s Menagerie. And since I’m less than a year playing they’re all new to me. Honestly I thought it was the only way to get em since I don’t remember ever seeing a “special 24 hr pet rescue” thing (but again, just under a year playing).

I only get unowned old cosmetic and campaign pets, from the menagerie.

To this day, non-campaign Elite Pass buyers have never had the opportunity to earn these pets:

Beryldog
Buckee
Chronom-Eater
Drool’Goth
Kitterfly
Lamplet
Minidusa
Nevercaw
Polly
Skelephant
Starlight
Steam Kitty
Sweetbuns

Many other past event pets have appeared only once, on Wednesday pet rescue events, or on the seemingly-now-extinct special Saturday “event pet rescue” event, locking out new players, anyone that didn’t pay to access campaign pets, or anyone that was unfortunate enough to not play on a single specific day when they appeared. Something needs to be done to fix this.

Unfortunately @Kafka already stated that this is working as intended. Since one person already got an offer for one of these missing cosmetic pets through Harper’s Menagerie, it isn’t a bug.

I was trying to raise awareness for this issue, since all of us that didn’t buy the related campaign passes or missed a special event never had a 2nd chance to get a single copy of each pet, since they’re not in the pet gnome pool and can show up after about 300ish weeks in Harper’s Menagerie, but also might not. But I was told, that’s just a personal issue and I was simply very unlucky …

6 months later (plus a few months prior to that post) this is getting relevant again. With the release of the last starry pet incoming next week, I’m down to the same missing pets I didn’t own last year already. No change … :pleading_face:

@Kafka @Bramble @Jeto

1 Like

New pets added. New pets owned. Still 11 unowned, not counting X-Ball. Still the same old pets. Now I have 310/320 and 11+1 left. Just saying …

We used to get the odd, “bonus” Pest Rescue Saturday, and that’s when we saw cosmetic pests whether repeats of old holiday versions or a couple that had never been available to f2p players such as the Campaign Pests. But it’s been an awfully long time since the developers gifted us one.

Looking at your list, isn’t it almost entirely campaign pests at this point? I know that’s pretty much all I’m missing from an otherwise complete collection. (Because I’m not counting the Gold Mark pets from the new PvP.)