Pets unobtainable

What’s going on with those missing pets that we can’t have? I’m talking about several old campaign pets that never appeared again. Not even for sale.

Can we have an explanation from the team?

@Bramble @Jeto @OminousGMan @Kafka

3 Likes

You can only find them in flash offers now, back in the day we would have cosmetic Pet Rescues on Saturday, not anymore it seems :man_shrugging:t5: :man_shrugging:t5: :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

That’s the problem. NONE of the pets I’m talking about has appeared in a flash offer ever (outside of
the campaign pass). Also not as a regular pet in PVP or Arena, as daily offer for gems or on a Wednesday. And I’m playing every day since 2017. :thinking:

2 Likes

Ah, the paid campaign pass pets and the promise to make them available after the campaign ends, like this one:

Unfortunately, IP2 tends to promise a lot and deliver little, at least not in a time frame compatible with the average human lifespan. Who knows, maybe we’ll have a daily special pet month in 20 years from now, to catch up on all the missing campaign pets that somehow accidentally were forgotten to get scheduled?

10 Likes

@Bramble @Jeto @OminousGMan

Please give us an answer on this topic and stop being so toxic to the Gems of War Community by ghosting everyone trying to get these pets. Thanks.

3 Likes

They do appear in flash offers, albeit very rarely. I picked up Steam Kitty and Sweetbuns from them.

1 Like

As I already said. They don’t!

At least not for me or my guild. 12 pets never appeared, not once. Neither in flash offers nor from bait nor anything else …

1 Like

Same with old weapons. And to make things worse, they block kingdom upgrades.

I saw some for sale, but paying $4.99 for a rare weapon makes no sense.

2 Likes

Bumpin’ this up. Still 0 pets until today …

@Bramble @Kafka @Jeto

Which pets? Need more info.

1 Like

Buckee
Bunnilope
Kitterfly
Lamplet
Little Bang
Love Panda
Lovebird
Minidusa
Starlight
Steam Kitty
Sweetbuns

On Xbox.

1 Like

In the past, campaign pets were each given 1 special Saturday event a month or two after the campaign ended. It would be fantastic if the above list could get the same treatment.

I’d also add War Corgi to the list - it’s a very old cosmetic pet that I don’t have because it never got a rerun event.

1 Like

When pets? Need more info.

1 Like

Since this has been an issue for such a long time now, let’s add those pets to the list, that only appeared once or twice and never again. I didn’t want to make the list too long, so this wouldn’t be shut down immediately, but here we go. Unless there won’t be an option to craft (Major) Orbs of Minions soon (I need 50+), here’s the updated list:

<3
Bag-Eight
Bardzoi
Bilb
Boris Karlruff
Bunny Biter
Bunny Chick
Coco Bunny
Compact Cookie
Crossbownes
Dragonpuppy
Evil Eclair
Fifteen
Greedy Gift
Gurke
Hoglet
Holiday Shrub
Hoodoo Doll
Howler
Kurandarito
Libby
Libertini
Lil’ Freedom
Lucky Ox
Lucky Rabbit
Mask-supial
McMimic
Micro Muffin
Micro Muffin X
Mimicophagus
Ninja Cat
Ozzie
Puppy Pirate
Quetzantini
Rat of Fortune
Revered Dragonkitty
Saint Bernie
Serious X
Sharki
Shelf on an Elf
Skogskatt
Skullbeak
Sphynxomancer
Spike
Taz
Tiny Roger
Tiny Torte
Treasured Tiger
Tuzi’ Golden Lil Sis
Urskoala
Valentiny
War Corgi
Yankee Poodle
Yvendra’s Time

Like the pets mentioned before, these pets only appeared once or twice and never again (or VERY RARELY), so there’s no chance to get/upgrade them. And there’s not enough orbs to use as well once you have at least one copy.

@Kafka @Bramble

1 Like

19 weeks later …

2 Likes

@Kafka @Bramble @Jeto @OminousGMan

Why are devs ghosting us on this topic? If you need any more information, the community will gladly inform you and help you out as always.

1 Like

This is a silent week for the devs.

They probably are getting ready for the holiday updates, or something else. I’ve kept track of opportune times to get their attention, and it can be frustrating to get a response for issues that need to be addressed.

Usually, u can at least get a response during guild wars week, so it’s kind of unusual.

It’s unfortunate we can’t all get together and swap them like beanie babies :smiley:

1 Like

Im told they play PQ3 a lot but i dont play myself to know

@Kafka @Bramble @Jeto can you please answer this one? How are we supposed to get pets that were part of the campaign pass if you did not buy the campaign pass?
They do not appear in flash offers like other cosmetic pets do. Or perhaps only once you have all normal cosmetic pets to mythic.

Why not: stop with Arena event (most useless event ever) and bring back the cosmetic pet weekend event for ALL cosmetic pets. Including the campaign cosmetic pets

Or even more fun: make a pet event weekend where, only during the weekend, pet gnomes can also drop cosmetic pets. That would make it enjoyable for a lot of people to hunt down gnomes in PvP

3 Likes