Keeping the Promise: Cosmetic Campaign Pets

Some players like to collect things, even when they are only cosmetic. Pets fall into that category, there’s a new one in the paid track of each campaign. We were promised that those pets would also be made available for everybody as part of a special Pet Rescue, after the campaign they appeared in ends. While this worked out at first, those special Pet Rescues seem to have gone missing entirely, with every question on what is going on remaining unanswered.

Please keep the promise, we’ve been waiting patiently for a very long time now. These are the pets still due their special Pet Rescue:

22 Likes

I fully support this as well. They need to schedule these cosmetic pets on Saturdays when a vault event isn’t scheduled. Players could probably get them eventually by spending money from Harper’s pet offer, but that’s a bit too greedy for me and many others.:money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Yes. Give us 1 copy please, we have been waiting since the second campaign for all of these.

2 Likes

Quoth the Nevercaw, “Nevermore.”

1 Like

I don’t support wasting a Saturday with a cosmetic unless they change it so proper pets can still drop. These should be on a weekday until that changes.

2 Likes

It’s not going to change. They’ve had at least 5 years of feedback in that regard, I don’t recall them even responding once.

There’s another option. Adding the cosmetic pet of the currently ending campaign to the pile makes this 14 missing pets. We were told by Jeto there’s a community week each year, with the one from last year being overdue. Just send us a copy of one of the pets each day, fits perfectly and doesn’t block a pet rescue.

2 Likes

Best solution would be, cancel the arena event weekend and introduce cosmetic pet weekend where pet gnomes only drop cosmetic pets. Or introduce a cosmetic pet gnome that can appear next to normal pet gnomes during this weekend event.

7 Likes