Pets the big nuisance

Can you provide screenshot proof?

nope I’m on switch and only have a switch atm

The official zendesk site (in the gnomes article) actually says pet gnomes only appear in PvP so without proof i dont think that was a pet gnome. Unless theres a strange glitch on switch that allows pet gnomes in explore

1 Like

I played 4 years daily active I played most explore and last week I got finally clear why I dont get those so very rare pet gnomes!
Only in pvp rank/ casual and arena so pity enough I think you had a glitch or something :confused:

No it is not wrong, there are gnomes in explore but not pet gnomes.
For the record i am level 1477 and have been playing for over 5 years

1 Like

I think It would not a bad idea to make this clear in an announcement in game, coz I thought first that it was me who didnt know that :frowning:
But I told it in two guilds, 1 with real great and long experience players and the other with great players who also play this game a lot of years but even them were surprised by my post.
Knowing that not many players come here or are active on related chat/info places its not a waste to bring it up in the news, in game for the Dev’s a good idea coz they have done this to get back the players at PVP and for the players who are desperate grinding to explore for Pet Gnomes that they on the wrong place to catch them!