Pet Gnomes - nerf to spawn rate or a bug?

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, Steam client
Windows 7 (64-bit)

Screenshot or image:

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I noticed for a month now that the Pet Gnomes spawn rate has been decreased.
All of my members are saying the same. We have come to an agreement that there is either a bug that got introduced to the Pet Gnome spawn rate or a silent and sneaky nerf from the developers.
There’s something strange going on there!

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It started happening about a month ago, maybe a week more.
I was not the only one who noticed this.
With 300 trophies each week, I find it extremely suspicious that I do not get any Pet Gnomes.
It also used to spawn a lot in the Arena. Sometimes, two times in one hour or in one day.
Now, it’s been several months and I have yet to see a single Pet Gnome in the Arena mode.
Maybe they don’t even drop or spawn there anymore.

Steps to make it happen again:

• Play PvP battles until you get a Pet Gnome. (will probably have to be rigorously tested)

I forgot to mention some additional information.

The Guild I am in is called the [Mean Machine].

Perhaps you could take a lot there and for all of our members, @Kafka, @Cyrup?

Thank you.

I have to disagree with your conclusion. I’ve seen three myself just today and several more from guildmates.

2 Likes

There could be a bug with some of the Guilds. It’s hard to say, but it can’t be dismissed as well.

Same thing as @RiverSong said. Pet gnomes have been spawning left and right in my PC guild and Xbox Guild, particularly in the time frame mentioned.

Well, not in mine guild.

As I already mentioned before, there couild be a rare bug that only affecting (my) guild.

There could be such a possibility.

I have the same problem it’s been over a month since I saw pet gnome.
The problem is They will tell you it’s RNG and like I said I have a strong feeling that RNG is permanent

1 Like

I ask this out of ignorance, not because I doubt you, but what kind of bug would affect only some guilds and not all of them? I don’t understand how that could be possible.

I’ve noticed a slowdown in pet rescues ever since Challenges were introduced: the reason we assumed was that more of us are gradually clearing the challenges instead of mining PvP as much.

:thinking::relaxed::vulcan_salute: