Pet Battles don't remember teams

Platform, device version and operating system
Everything

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
When a new weekly pet battle comes out, I want to use the same team I use for every pet rescue. Iniitally, we were told that every color has a unique team slot, so after putting in the same Divines team 6 times the game would remember it.

However, when a new pet is released, it does NOT use the remembered team.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Once per pet rescue until you’ve set a team for every color. After that, once per week when the new pet comes out and ignores your teams.

Steps to make it happen again
Log on and start a pet rescue on Wednesday.

Same here on xbox, I didn’t want to mention it because I also thought it was meant to remember the colour teams, so I thought it was only me.

1 Like

I think it only remembers teams for a particular opposing kingdom (maybe?)

Once in a while I’m still getting blank Pet Rescue teams, today included, but mostly they’re all filled in now.

Here is the secret: The weekly event features one of the usual set of enemies, but not in the same teams as the usual, hour-long events we can trigger with the gnomes. Because of that, it considers the event-enemies a different set. And, as we all remember when pets came into the game: For each enemy set, we had to put in our team again, until we had done it six times (one time for each color/enemy set). But with the weekly stuff being a new set… we have to do it again every week.

3 Likes