Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Pet Battles don't remember teams

Platform, device version and operating system
Everything

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
When a new weekly pet battle comes out, I want to use the same team I use for every pet rescue. Iniitally, we were told that every color has a unique team slot, so after putting in the same Divines team 6 times the game would remember it.

However, when a new pet is released, it does NOT use the remembered team.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Once per pet rescue until you’ve set a team for every color. After that, once per week when the new pet comes out and ignores your teams.

Steps to make it happen again
Log on and start a pet rescue on Wednesday.

Same here on xbox, I didn’t want to mention it because I also thought it was meant to remember the colour teams, so I thought it was only me.

1 Like

I think it only remembers teams for a particular opposing kingdom (maybe?)

Once in a while I’m still getting blank Pet Rescue teams, today included, but mostly they’re all filled in now.

Here is the secret: The weekly event features one of the usual set of enemies, but not in the same teams as the usual, hour-long events we can trigger with the gnomes. Because of that, it considers the event-enemies a different set. And, as we all remember when pets came into the game: For each enemy set, we had to put in our team again, until we had done it six times (one time for each color/enemy set). But with the weekly stuff being a new set… we have to do it again every week.

3 Likes