Personal PVP Troop Blacklist

Do you actually enjoy fighting the same teams over and over though? Or are you simply putting up with it because there’s nothing you can do about it? This game is extreme repetition indeed, but does that mean it has to be?

I don’t fight 1000 pvp battles every week because I don’t enjoy the repetition of enemy teams to that extent. I would play it more if I didn’t have to see the same thing ever time.

The days I miss are the days where I could use troops like Terraxis and Brian the Lucky in PvP and not expect to get looped to death within a few moves.

In all honesty it matters very little to me. If i fight 100 battles or 1000 i dont care if its all different teams or all the same. Either way its just grinding.

For example: ome of my favorite game series was final fantasy and those games required hours stacked on hours of repetitive grinding. I would spend hours in one area just running in circles and fighting. Now, just in case you are unfamiliar with final fantasy let me explain… The enemies you sre are dictated by your location so if my location doesnt change my opposition doesnt either.

So if i spend 4 hours a day for 3 or 4 days in a row im the same place just running in a circle, (which is what i would do) then i would only see 5 or 6 different enemies.

GoW PvP is no different to me.

1 Like

I still stand by this as not a good idea but something that could be consider is putting a popular car system in where the more the cards are used the less pts they receive in pvp/arena just like what they did for GW. This on the other hand would be for total across the board if everyone starts using the same thing because it is the new meta then it could be lowered. But i not even sure i like this idea i just know i don’t like the black list idea.

1 Like

I like the idea of less Gold on offense for using over-used troops on defense in PvP. That would do the trick.