Testing your team

Could we please have an option to test a team in the troop menu, maybe alongside rename a team. It’s such a pain to have to set it as your def team first before it’s fully tested.

4 Likes

Yes, just wanted to post the same request. Going to “PvP” is not logical and needs too much clicks.

1 Like

You can set your defense to whatever you like, unless you are missing troops, and test it that way. Just a suggestion, if not, ask a guildmate to.

You can test defenses out by looking at a players profile and selecting fight. Unless you mean test another way, then put it up In pvp and see how it does.

1 Like

That’s what we don’t want to do. Another way to test teams (like the way the op suggested) would be great. Every time i think of a new gw defense, i don’t want it as my main pvp defense. That’s too many steps so i can fight myself (also i don’t want everyone to see it and your rivals can copy and figure out counters days in advance). Obviously this was suggested awhile ago by the op, and i remember someone in my guild asking about it in a stream before i joined, so it doesn’t seem like it’s even on a possible to do list by the devs. It’d still be a great feature though, having to set new defenses to my main pvp defense before they can be tested is a big reason i don’t change mine.

1 Like

You could set it as defense, fight it yourself and change it afterwards to your main defense team? + countering guild wars is pretty easy anyways because you can scout before every battle.

Even though it would be convenient I think they should fix a whole bunch of other things first.

And it’s not that hard to set since we have 31 slots or more… I have a feeling that their plate is full and we’ll likely see dawnbringer fixed in the arena before this is ever implemented.
A good thought though.

1 Like