Patch 1.0.85 Bugs - XB1

Reinstalled but bugs remained.

1. Increase kingdoms level still up (all at 10)
  2. Arena gives random loss even if you win
  3. Game completely froze when enemy teams frozen hero used Eternal flame weapon. Earlier I had purple scythe crashing game, the one that generates skulls and does aoe.

Out of 4 tasks 3 are undoable for me because there are two arena tasks (can’t do them because game decides that almost every match I win is a loss) and can’t increase anymore kingdom levels because they are maxed.

After you reinstalled was it 1.04 or 1.05 version?

It’s still 1.05, and from Europe.

I’m in Australia and we have the same version as you.

Only consistency with arena wins turning to losses would be that, everytime there’s an connection error message before match starts it’s an automatic loss, no matter if I win the match when I get to play.

This still doesn’t explain double losses or double wins. And can’t be sure it’s the cause.

So I’ve tracked this arena bug for some time now. Seems like I will get a loss if I get a network/connection error before match, and the effect is doubled if I get a network error after match but before going to the team screen. So if I get error both times it gives me 2 losses even if I win the match.

I can’t do anything to make connection better cause it’s already very good, so this must be because of your bad server provider.

What’s highly frustrating is that I can barely do any task anymore. 2/4 of the tasks are about leveling up kingdoms, which are already maxed. And the arena tasks are undoable if they pop up. Also the task that asks to kill troops with Hero weapon is frustrating because many of the better weapons crash the game, so I have to use bad weapons to clear it.

Because of this I’m losing a ton of keys and other resources per day compared to what it used to be. Also losing intrest in game over all as PvP is too easy and boring now and can’t do Arena. Treasure maps also are now slower than before because of the added hangtime when items morph.

I’ve tried reinstalling game but it didn’t have any effect.

PS4
SwupeX
SWUPEX_HRKZ

Game has improved a lot with the new update. Just a few issues that stick out.

• Loading the game takes forever. It hangs at that loading bar screen, but eventually works
  • Some of the daily tasks in the upper left corner still don’t work, or are labelled wrong again. Win 50 matches… press RB to see the details and it’s actually Win 10. And stuff like that
  • During Treasure Maps, when you get tons of 5 match extra turns, you always get limited to one extra turn. Is this on purpose? It shows multiple extra turns in one turn. If the dev is purposely limiting it to one extra turn, they don’t keep saying Extra Turn, Extra Turn, Extra Turn
  • This happened with the old updates and don’t know how to replicate it, but sometimes an enemy will be down to 0 armour and health and should be dead, but the monster icon is still on the screen. It doesn’t act though so I guess it’s not a big deal

Hi, sorry my english not so good.

Xbox one many many chest open 15000 gold and other, Win Fame, or gold and comes not in my inventar :frowning:

I had This problem too. When I open 10 or 50 chests at once it seems that I don’t get all shown items\rewards. Realized it this week when I opened ~300 glory chests: It said I got a gorgotha and was happy that I can finally make him mythic because I already had 5 before the update. But when I wanted to ascend him it said still gorgotha x5…

Seems to be a bug when I open more than 1 key. Sometimes it shows 11-12 rewards when I open 10 keys and 1-2 shown rewards don’t count in my troop list ( or maybe all, but I hope only some of them are lost…)

That’s working as intended. That initial loading screen is so long because it’s the only loading screen you have to sit through, thus we have to cram everything into that initial load.

Your other three points are issues we’re aware of and are working to fix.

1 Like

My game keeps freezing after the last update. I play on XB-1. tried deleting system cash, mac adress, and reinstalled the game. But the game keeps freezing. First it was at level 7 of the 1st new Kingdom. Now it does it random when i start playing some challenges in another kingdom i already completed.

Only thing that i played last week without freeze is treasure chest level. I took all steps the nice 505 team said i could take but the game still keeps freezing.

i realy don’t know what to do. I wish the long loading time was all in the beginning. I could live with things like that.

When you say “freezing,” do you mean that the game locks up and refuses to function until you quit? Or are you seeing temporary pauses before the game goes back to running?

And are you only seeing this on Gems of War, or do you have these periodic, frequent “freezes” in other games?

Am i the only one with the bug that the chest reward screen shows more items than used keys( e.g. 11-12 items when I open 10) and not everything goes to my troops\inventory?

Will try to make some screenshots next time it happens…

The store is also bugged for me and every other Aussie I have spoken to on PSN. No gems for sale, no daily gem packs, no legandary bundles or traitstones.
I’m able to spend gems but not buy anything since the groshnak event started last week.

It may be a coincidence but it was also the day PSN was having a sale. 6th April

Anyone else who are not Australian on ps4 seeing this?

Pauses are not freezing. I know that. And yes, the game completely freezes and it gets restarted on the xbox one. I don’t know if i may post a link here but if so, i can show you. I streamed for 5 minutes and uploaded the video via twitch on youtube. pls let me know if i can put a link here,

The problems you’re describing sound like a larger issue than simple bugs or server issues, so while you could post a link here, it would probably be a better idea to submit a ticket to Customer Support: https://support.505games.com/support/solutions/folders/6000149221

Hi, I already submit a ticket to customer support and we are trying to isolate the problem. Tx. I’ll come back on this if asap after i tried some things. But most steps i took didn’t changed the fact that the game suddenly freezes with my cards that i already played a 100 hours with.

i’m not so bothered about this im just saying, i have vip level that draws my troops at level 10 and i chose to disenchant all troops i had that was under level 10 so i could draw them again at higher level so im stuck with this task , going from 10 to 11 does not trigger it

1 Like

Oh, good. Hopefully Customer Support should be able to find a solution.

In the meantime, you’re welcome to continue posting here about the issues you’re having, but just be aware that you probably won’t find any help here that Customer Support can’t provide.

If you own all troops, and have them all at level 10 or higher, then you need to wait for a new troop each Tuesday to clear that task.

1 Like