Panda Express

What ‘Rarity’ do they Kingdom Troops drop at?

Their base rarity - then the more you get you ascend them up to higher levels.

pfft poser! :sunglasses:

sir

5 Likes

I’m glad my game won’t let me access that menu to spend that extravagant amount of gems…

Not really my question at all, but it’s my fault for not being clear.

If I buy those tiers all my “Kingdom Troops” could be COMMONS and RARE? Or are they Ultra rare and above, Epic and Above? etc?

What “chest” do they compare to?

As I recall I got an assortment. At least epic/legendary included. Seems to be the spectrum of chests. In the 2nd tier you are guaranteed a Xiong Mao.

I didn’t see the multiple shop tiers, only the first two. Not the biggest scroll bar or best UI.

Will have to compare how many of everything we can get via that next to the same gems’ worth of Event Keys.

Well, I hope the Internal Error on the PS4 can get fixed soon…

For raids, when you get higher and harder, I found that Xian in front with a Hero (I like Bard) with Dust and Sands works great.
Bring that Boss in front for Skull damage.

2 Likes

Just make sure you can eliminate the boss before it fills its mana pool! With no troops in front to block mana colors, it won’t take long for Zuul’Goth to soak up 32 mana. And that spell is bad news.

Man, the first battle at portal 2 for me is a black troop, 2 blue troops, and multicolor boss…

He got his mana fast, and submerged even faster…

I’m at the 350 dmg a win mark, he has like 200 HP and life, so the skull damage is important (at least to me)

1 Like

And you know when happens when you buy Tier 7? You can buy another one :frowning: .

Some kind of ingame tutorial might be useful, you know.

3 Likes

(This is an end-gamer perspective here.)

I’m only noting the useful extras, Souls and Gold don’t qualify when we’re throwing Gems at this.

Honestly, I don’t like seeing Rares and Commons in this mix, for the same reason.

The above cost 1250 Gems. While we’re going to spend a bunch more than this to finish getting the new legendaries maxed out… for a future Raid that isn’t in a brand new kingdom, this is less Gems than it would take to get an Epic maxed with Event Keys.

The problem is that we wouldn’t be using Event Keys if it was just an Epic, we’d be buying it with Glory like we always have been. And we’d have [more than] twice as many Arcanes in the deal too. *sigh*

What we players can do is note that every third week is going to be Gems for the event troop and not Glory, and adjust accordingly on the other events. Or at least until we see what Invasion does for us (to us?).

5 Likes

Invasion will be exactly the same but the boss will be replaced by tower (you can have multiple tower by fight).

Here’s my PvP defence to help people out with snot gems!

3 Likes

For the cost in gems the presence of such cards decreases the overall value A LOT even in a new kingdom as Shentang, i don’t even need to mention how much this devalues the offers for old kingdoms while not serving any good purppose to newish players that won’t be able to make such purchases… Thank you for the register Shimrra.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see this “feature” when it comes to Event Keys like everyone requested for some reason. /s

4 Likes

Can we plz have a panda female too? :grin:

1 Like