Panda Express

Please tell me this was at least the publishers’ idea… come on…

Is this not even in Event Chests??

2 Likes

I have only played the game for the past couple years. By that logic the statement is true, yet there have been a few nerfs to glory packs here and there. While it is still a bit early on the raid and invasion effectiveness, I would rather there were not any other resource nerfs.

Obviously, as you said, the game has changed rapidly and using an outdated glory price model for another simple gem generating weapon is annoying, especially when the pack is essentially the same when the bright forest came out which was a downgrade already without the stones.

I crafted the hook sword, but I can’t find it in my weapons list. Known issue or should I send a ticket?

1 Like

Know issue, should be fixed soon.
EDIT: (actually should be there now, restart if you’re not seeing it)

Same thing happened to me with the Hook Sword - still not appearing in my weapons list, even after restart…

Ozball, will Xiong be added to the chests in a months time, or after the Raids week is over?

Thanks! It showed up now :blush:

2 Likes

Aha! For me as well… took a few restarts, but it popped up! Thanks!!

I keep getting ‘Internal Error’ when attempting to access the Raid tab.

I am also getting the “internal error” when clicking on the raid tab.

2 Likes

I am rather annoyed to have spent soul forge resources on crafting Hook Sword to find it later as a tier lll reward in the boss shop :scream::scream::scream:

Did not realise until later you can scroll the windows across to see the final tier.

2 Likes

They have every right to up the packs price and the playerbase then can choose to complain or not and the change may or may not be repealed (probably not, which is also fine). Dealing with fallout with the way they decide to balance the in-game economy and which way to scale it is part of designing with the game economy. This particular change would seem pretty innocuous to me, except for what it represents on a larger scale (ie., if this isn’t safe, then what else is slated to get nerfed?). Attempting to existing elements of the economy, however insignificant this one thing may be, also continues a worrying pattern from previous updates. It’s a stigma that the game really doesn’t need.

The part I really take issue with is saying they are “usually” that way when a even a cursory check would show that they aren’t. In cases like this, once is a mistake, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern. And this isn’t the first or second time this has happened.

I mean, when you think about it, would it really be better? If it is the devs decision, sometimes we see some sensible changes. If the publisher is the bottleneck, we end up with systems that are partially broken just because someone on their end thinks it will drive purchases, however shortsighted it may be. We can put blame on the publisher all we want for all the things in the game that just don’t flow the way they should, but that doesn’t change the fact that they are in the game.

The biggest glory pack nerf, by the way, was when Legendary troops introduced on an existing kingdom went from costing 500 glory to just not being in glory packs anymore. Now, given scarcity on other resources you can buy event chests with (which is becoming more and more likely), you need the equivalent of about 9k glory on average (spent on Spoils of War) and you aren’t even sure if you’ll pull a legendary or which legendary you’ll pull when you do if there is more than one in the pool. Its no coincidence that about 90% of my cash purchases happened before that point.

4 Likes

Also, I’m still getting Internal Error trying to enter Raids. Restarted three times now.

1 Like

WTF!!!
I still can’t access that meu because of ?unknown reasons? I that Bought the weapon and now to find out its included in the tier rewards. This feels like a used car deal bait and switch.

Can someone be kind enough to printscreen those tier levels…

1 Like

Internal Error may be guild based. The only two people in my guild talking right now can’t access it, but my alt account in a different guild can.

Heres what the shop looks like on my alt account:

1 Like

7 Likes

How much does tier 3 cost to unlock?

Because you need 200 gems to craft the Hook Sword, but 30 + 70 + ??? to get it via the Raid shop?

EDIT: And the Kingdom Troops, are they random, allowing us to get a possible legendary?

EDIT 2: Can you also get a Godslayer as a Kingdom Troop?

1 Like

Yes !!! At tier iV in the boss shop I “won” the legendary Emperor Laing. It was a big surprise. I had already spent all my event keys and not found him.