Panda Express

please ozzie, who would really need help in the dungeon. it’s practically a give-away …

I like how we have a pvp event on a raid week.

Panda and Urska have a perfectly equalitarian society and little sexual dimorphism.
So you can tell males from females only going close and personal. Very close and personal.
Feel free to try anytime.

It’s all good. Since Raid battles give no Gold and no Trophies (and from where I sit, nothing, in general)…

4 Likes

Little question: with this event we can get Orbs of Chaos, but what do they do?

I’ve seen the different orbs for applying to troops to level/trait/ascend them, and you have the orb of clans for more guild points. But the orbs of chaos?

The orb of chaos gives you one of the other orbs. It’s kind of like an orb chest. The regular awards one of the minor orbs, the major orb of chaos gives you a major orb. Only one it doesn’t give is the orb of power (the white one). Hope that helped.

4 Likes

I never thought I’d hate Tzatoth…

But when his Agile procs 2 times in one match, and he devours 3 troops while his big brother Zuul’toth kills the 4th, well… :triumph:

2 Likes

Yeah, but if we use him he’s crap!

Really game? 3 purple Tome of Evils and then multicolor Zuul’Toth?

You really want him to kill off someone and submerge, do you?

Just managed to get my Penglong to Mythic from event keys! So I want to celebrate a bit by showing you guys Real Life Penglong!

Well… in statue form as least. It’s from Chinese Temple next to my home! ^^

11 Likes

For a moment I thought a dic pic was coming.

3 Likes

I know Sirrian and co have a dragon that looks very much like Penglong too at their work.

1 Like

They are amazing! Thanks for sharing. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

5 months later I never ever seen a Raid boss or Invasion weapon appear again in the soulforge. I have a member in my guild who play again after a long break and he would like to know when he will be able to forge these hero weapons.

4 Likes

I would like to know this also…
I missed a few while on vacation,and would like to have them.(Divine protector especially)

You would gotten a lot more exposure creating a new thread with this question. Resurrecting a 5-month old thread won’t get much traction.

@anon43026234 has a legit question…

1. its a super sneaky way of pinging Sirrian directly.
  2. He’s referencing a direct promise, and asking ‘when’.
  3. If I post a reply it will help the question stay on the top of the fourm, and gain some traction.

I’m certain item #1 will have a greater chance of “action” as opposed to " forum traction" that doesn’t usually result in action.

2 Likes

Assume “never”. To my knowledge, the devs have never even acknowledged this as a question. Not even a “we’re thinking about it”. You’re not the first to ask. It’s a very common question. That it has no acknowledgement probably means the answer is the one that will not make people happy, then people will get mad and make a lot of noise and they’ll have to change their mind.

To not offer a way to get these weapon for players who missed a week or more due to real life events would be a very bad move from the devs. But as Sirrian wrote that these weapons will reappear in the Soulforge periodically, I think we can still have some hope. Even 5 months later. A little word from one of the dev about that would be welcome.

2 Likes