Old event weapons

I’m not sure this is the right category for this, but let’s give it a shot.
Is there any way to obtain weapons that were previously offered through events? (Besides waiting until they show up again)

I think the answer atm is : NO

1 Like

Unfortunately no. I know someone who’s still waiting on Silent Night…

1 Like

Who is that?

Why do you ask? :no_mouth:

Is it forbidden? :open_mouth:

No but seeing that this is not a forum member, I really don’t see the point.

You are correct. I was wrong, there is absolutely no reason to reply.

In any case, it’s true that there are some old even weapons that have not been re-offered yet. But I’m sure they’ll show up eventually. ^^

But just in case you are still wondering, it’s archensassa’s pet giraffe :wink:

2 Likes

We occasionally offer older stuff again, like with Bullroarer this week, so keep an eye out :slight_smile:

By the way, I was talking about @LegendMaker. I think I can say it now that he’s a forum member! :stuck_out_tongue:

@Archenassa Whoever names his pet giraffe LegendMaker? :smiley:
Also @LegendMaker Welcome to the forums. And enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smile: thanks. Well, curiosity killed the cat, but not the giraffe! ^^

I first and foremost anticipate a chance to finally get my hands on Sun & Moon (which I hear should be soon-ish, =)), but yes, Silent Night is another weapon that I never had a chance to obtain. It used to be a very popular weapon back when I started the game (which was not too long after the original event it came with). Of course, these days, there are many, many more powerful weapons to choose from, and Silent Night largely fell out of flavor, but even for completion’s sake, I still want to have it.

The odd thing with old weapons being re-offered is that I’m pretty sure some were offered multiple times, whereas a few have yet to be made available again, and to this day only those who were active the one time they were released have them.