Official Speed-Running Community Thread

That’s a really sick score.

RNG will always play a factor in these runs due to the nature of the game, but you’ve got a setup there that requires 3 individual spell casts to win any fight (non-submerge).

Anything faster than this super consistent team would have to lean very heavy on the RNG, I think.

I’ve made some teams that could in theory go faster, but to get the right RNG for 6 fights in a row doesn’t seem super likely…but possible!

Gratz, man. Sick run.

Made a Discord server dedicated to this topic.
Here we can discuss runs and strategies to make more players into real speed runners :slight_smile:
(Discord > Forums)

2 Likes

WR for D12 Explore was brought down to 2:10 ! who else wants to get on the leader-board! im pretty sure 3rd place is still easily up for grabs :wink:

1 Like

gnome weekend is here! come submit your runs for fastest Pet Rescue times!

What is that overlay that has the timer on it for the PC? @HugeOgre or is that put in after the run? Thanks

program called LiveSplit. its used live during the run. all the tools needed are listed on our discord server and people to help you set them up :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the quick reply, really appreciate it and great work!

I’d like to announce that there are now categories available for Normal difficulty Arena and Level 500 Delve!

If anyone would like to contribute their runs, please feel free.

3 Likes