Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Since the in game chat is down, just wanted to congrats all the Meanies for climbing another spot this week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Woot! Nicely done Meanies! Weā€™re keeping the Top 25 warm for you. :wink:

1 Like

Ow, so kind, we are coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe. In all seriousness itā€™s going to take us a few weeks to climb any higher so Iā€™m going to be very disappointed if you guys arenā€™t on our heels again soon. :wink:

2 Likes

Number 28 with a bullet! (That last part would be for you, @ogunther) :wink:

3 Likes

Idc og, kronos and zools arent performing as good as your team and us. I am 99% sure that by the end of March spots 23., 24., and 25 will be ocupied by you, Audles and us. In which order though, time will tell :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And we got our first mythic from legendary task!!! War :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Youā€™re welcome. :wink:

2 Likes

River it was you! You are now our lucky charm and must complete all legendary tasks!

Everyone please only donate up to 999999 so River can have the final click.

1 Like

Luckiest day ever? You tell me:

1. Woke up to First mythic troop from a legendary task.

2. Discovered I was a forum Regular!

3. Caught that Imp of Love, finally, from 250 glory keys!

4. Got 2x Ketras from 50 VIP keys!

So luckiest day everā€¦ Iā€™m thinkingā€¦ Hell Yeah!! :wink:

7 Likes

Ah man! I got that sneaky imp but no mythic from 150 VIP keys and about 250 gem keys :sob:

I completed the one that gave Garā€™Nok (not so lucky) and the one that gave us War, so Iā€™d say Iā€™m only running about 50/50. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Soā€¦ umā€¦ look who became a Forum Regular over the weekend!! :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

:grin:

6 Likes

I saw you in the category for under titles :smiley:
A good one you choose :wink:
Btw, be aware as one can lose the title of regular at some point (happend to me because i wasnt readint xbox/PS posts xD ).

1 Like

I almost went for a Mean Machine title as well, but I couldnā€™t come up with a good one. That one suits you efh, very nice. :+1::point_right::ok_hand::muscle::punch:

1 Like

Yeah, I am trying to read everything just make sure that I keep my status. lol :wink:

You get to keep the title, even if you lose regular, dont worry about that :wink:

1 Like

That actually makes me feel a lot better! :wink:

If you translate mine it says ā€œOfficial Mean Machine Antagonizerā€ :wink:

4 Likes

Man, I guess I need to practice my Groot cause I thought it meant

ā€œGeneral All Around Pain in the Bark Butt!ā€

Sorry Iā€™ve had it wrong for soooo longā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes